- Guilty verdict in 2011 Mall Playground murder ‘huge victory’ for Charleston’s East Side, prosecutor says (Post & Courier).
- Authorities release surveillance images of duct tape robber (News 2).
- Man pleads guilty to arson charges in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Car riddled with bullets in N. Charleston shooting (Live 5 News).
- More Details on “Rodney in Exile” Downtown Charleston Finale (Post & Courier).
- Stylish Canteen The Farmbar to Open January 24 (Eater Charleston).
- Butcher & Bee Requests BAR Approval for New Venture (Post & Courier).
- New Farmer’s Market Opens on Johns Island This Weekend (Post & Courier).
- Vincent, Michael and Victor Take Over the Alley (Eater Charleston).
- Rendering of the Burrito Gateway to Lower King (Eater Charleston).
- SOL Burgers to Benefit Louie’s Kids (Post & Courier).
- 2.5 Stars for Scratch Taco Boutique’s Fare (Eater Charleston).
- Making Room for Wine in Restaurant Reviews (Post & Courier).
- Agriculture Commissioner: Cold Snap Could Cause Raise In Prices (WSPA).
- New Happy Hour Menu at Fish (Post & Courier).
- A place called The Beach Bar is apparently opening tomorrow in Dog and Duck’s old location (Facebook).
- Legare Farms Debuts Winter CSA (Post & Courier).
- Ex-state Rep. Viers gets 60 days for harassment (The Island Packet).
- Haley to visit Lowcountry on Friday (ABC News 4).
- Gov. Nikki Haley opponent proposes “bright lines” for ethics violations (SC Radio Network).
- Roads, bridges a top priority for SC lawmakers (Live 5 News).
- Tim Scott introduces bill to ‘restore 40-hour work week’ (Charleston City Paper).
- AG: Decision on Haley trip up to ethics commission (Live 5 News).
- CAS offers free adult dog adoptions (ABC News 4).
- Dog left outside in freezing temperatures; Animal Control trying to locate owner (Live 5 News).
- Rare Lowcountry cold-stunning; sea turtle found in Hilton Head, treated at South Carolina Aquarium (Post & Courier).
- New Citadel football coach Mike Houston promises aggressive approach (Post & Courier).
- Citadel’s McCladdie looking to the next level (ABC News 4).
- McCladdie has home-field advantage in Medal of Honor Bowl (Post & Courier).
- Former USC WR and current Chicago Bears Alshon Jeffery headed to Pro Bowl (AP).
- Goaltender David LeNeveu Heads to Providence (SC Stingrays).
- East Cooper volunteers donate to 10 charities (ABC News 4).
- Deputies: Body found in Mt. Pleasant home; no foul play suspected (Live 5 News).
- Charleston getting new fire headquarters (News 2).
- New Charleston fire station sign of new era for department (Post & Courier).
- Authorities trailing accused air force deserter (ABC News 4).
Investigation continues at Goose Creek house fire (ABC News 4).
- Breaking down the Festival of Lights takes months (ABC News 4).
- Businesses to get update on Digital Corridor (News 2).
- Charleston’s Next Top Cocktail Gallery (Charleston Scene).
- After surviving blaze, Purple Heart returned to its rightful owners (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County school bus operator suing Teamsters union (Post & Courier).
- 4 arrested in Georgetown burglary (ABC News 4).
- Gallery: Charleston’s Finest Explore ‘We Are The World’ (Metronome Charleston).
- Woman Arrested Over Frying Pan Attack In Spartanburg (News 2).
- Report: Commercial real estate sales in Charleston hit record $540M in 2013 (Post & Courier).
- MUSC doctors express concerns to DHEC about infant mortality if more hospitals build high-level nurseries (Post & Courier).
- More charges filed against West Ashley burglary suspect (ABC News 4).
- DHEC helps uninsured smokers quit with free nicotine replacement therapy (Post & Courier).
Charleston Comedy Fest ticket deal (Charleston City Paper).
- The Blue Dogs Reach a Milestone (Metronome Charleston ).
- Billing changes coming for Mt. Pleasant Waterworks customers (ABC News 4).
The experimental folk group Lobo Marino finds inspiration in the sounds of sea lions (Charleston City Paper).
Businesses onboard for IOP connector improvement project (Live 5 News).
Famed SC atheist Herb Silverman leaving Washington Post’s On Faith blog (Charleston City Paper).
- Armed robbery thwarted after clerk tells suspect to seek help (Live 5 News).
- Security Worker Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Teen During Hospital Transport (News 2).
- Major development proposed for Cainhoy Plantation (Live 5 News).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks