The Alley is starting 2014 with new weekly specials and new operating hours.
The weekly specials are as follows:
- Mondays: Starting at 5 pm, patrons can enjoy half off appetizers, $12 buckets of Bud/Bud Light, $10 pitchers of Bud Light, and $2 PBRs.
- Tuesdays: “Two” dollar nights with $2 domestic drafts, two sliders for $5 ($2 off), and $2 bowling.
- Wednesdays: Trivia is back starting at 8 pm with prizes and $12 buckets of beer.
- Thursdays: “Live at the Alley, ” a new music event beginning mid-month.
- Saturdays: SilentCity Sounds will offer Silent Disco Nights on Saturdays at 11 pm (starting January 11th).
- Sundays: Family Day – kids eat free off the kid’s menu with a paid adult. $3 Bloody Marys and Mimosas.
- Happy Hour: Monday through Friday from 4 pm – 7 pm. $1 off all domestic bottled beer and $1 off all well drinks.
- Daily blue plate specials will still be offered
In addition to the new promotions, The Alley has also changed its hours. The entertainment hub will open at 4 pm from Monday through Wednesday. The venue will still be available in the morning and early afternoon for group events. The business will open at 11 am Thursday through Sunday.
Brasserie la Banque to Host “Vive La Banque!” Bastille Day Celebration on July 14th
Brasserie la Banque will be celebrating France’s national holiday, Bastille Day, on July 14th with a festive soirée. The event...