- North Charleston woman accused of stabbing man with ceramic squirrel (ABC News 4).
- Fire destroys ministry building for homeless (ABC News 4).
- Homeless men displaced after fire (ABC News 4).
- Search for missing Horry County woman intensifies (ABC News 4).
- Volunteer: ‘Every day I get the opportunity to help somebody’ (ABC News 4).
- Deputy Sheriff who steps in to help Hollywood family has fitting name (Live 5 News).
- Man creates ‘free library’ outside his house (ABC News 4).
- Celebrating Christmas thanks to the gift of life (News 2).
- Gov. Nikki Haley gets her gun — a Beretta (Politico).
- Four gun-related incidents under investigation in Charleston County (Live 5 News).
- Loaded clip found at Beaufort elementary school (ABC News 4).
- Shooting near Hampton Park under investigation (Post & Courier).
- Surveillance picture snaps Georgetown armed robbery suspect (Live 5 News).
- Police: Man confesses to armed robbery at gas station (Live 5 News).
CCP’s “WHAT IF” ISSUE
- What if Charleston had gotten a Dirty Myrtle makeover?
- What if the preservationists hadn’t saved the Holy City’s history?
- What if Joe Riley had never been elected mayor?
- and the rest
- Jadeveon Clowney ticketed for speeding again (CBS Sports).
- Can Clemson learn from the Connor Shaw show, contain Braxton Miller on the run? (Post & Courier).
- Clemson back at practice for Orange Bowl (News 2).
- Players with Lowcountry ties named to NFL Pro Bowl (ABC News 4).
- Gamecocks defense has ‘statement to make to the nation’ in Capital One Bowl (Post & Courier).
- Gamecocks in Orlando for first practice (News 2).
- New name emerges as Citadel begins interviews for football coach (Post & Courier).
- Goose Creek, Wando survive in first day of Rotary Roundball Classic (Post & Courier).
- Fort Dorchester to face Beaufort in Modie Risher final (Post & Courier).
- Stingrays top Greenville, 3-2, on road (Post & Courier).
- Urgent care centers around Charleston are refuges for sick when doctors close offices for holidays (Post & Courier).
- Package delays cause Christmas headaches, heartache for some in Lowcountry (News 2).
- Christmas diners disappointed to find burned Anson Restaurant closed in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Shem Creek dredging to start in the new year (News 2).
- Boeing expansion in North Charleston yields environmental win for Francis Marion National Forest (Post & Courier).
- Wakendaw residents blame coyotes for missing cats (ABC News 4).
- Investigators looking into possible mailbox theft in Summerville neighborhood (Live 5 News).
- Innovative leaders come to Charleston for Renaissance Weekend (ABC News 4).
- Celebrating Kwanzaa in the Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- Cat rescued from drain pipe on Nason roof (ABC News 4).
- James Island is lost cause in the city’s development campaign (Post & Courier).
- Man, 19, arrested for felony DUI after Hilton Head crash (ABC News 4).
- Error corrected on Charleston Medal of Honor recipient Ralph Johnson (Post & Courier).
- Deputies searching for man who robbed Hilton Head hotel (ABC News 4).
Events12 mins ago
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...
Charity1 hour ago
Local Love CHS Raising Money for The Together While Apart Thank You Nurses Campaign
Events4 hours ago
Charleston Friends of the Library’s Holiday Book Sale Returns This Week
Events4 hours ago
Charleston Climate Coalition to Host an Evening of “TED-esque” Talks
Events5 hours ago
2022 World Cup Watch Parties in Charleston
Comedy2 days ago
Comedian Nate Bargatze Coming to the North Charleston PAC in May
Events2 days ago
Mt. Joy to Play Three Shows at The Windjammer in April