- SLED investigating officer-involved shooting at assisted living facility (Live 5 News).
- SC assisted living shootout sees resident’s arrest (ABC News 4).
- Boeing’s land expansion to shift International Boulevard to neighbor’s backyards (Post & Courier).
- Some say police search with dogs at Wando High School in Mount Pleasant went too far (Post & Courier).
- Family offering $1,000 reward for information on missing woman (Live 5 News).
- Off-duty North Charleston firefighter injured in accidental shooting, spokesperson says (Post & Courier).
- Two brothers injured after gun accidentally fires (Live 5 News).
- Mount Pleasant veterinarians support the Charleston Animal Society (Post & Courier).
- Santa’s helpers work hard to make Lowcountry children smile (ABC News 4).
- Summerville church donates $1 million to charity over 10 years (News 2).
- Summerville Boy Scouts hike for bladder cancer research (ABC News 4).
- American Heart Association announces 2014 Charleston Heart Ball chair (Moultrie News).
- Interview With Chef John Ondo of Lana Restaurant & Bar (Where We Stand Magazine).
- Desano Pizza, Caviar & Bananas, Charleston Beer Works Opening Airport Locations (Post & Courier).
- Army chaplain beats cancer, runs SC marathon (Live 5 News).
- Strength on strength: can Clemson pressure rack up tackles for loss on Ohio State’s brawn? (Post & Courier).
- Christmas challenges former Santa suffering from ALS and his wife (Post & Courier).
- Shoppers take over King Street for fourth Sunday in a row (News 2).
Local letterpress company makes front page of Etsy (Charleston City Paper).
- Domestic violence bill hopes to curb repeat offenders (Live 5 News).
- The Greening of The Citadel for the New Year (Citadel).
- The Punch List with ‘Big Hair Dave’ Brisacher of the Dubplates (Metronome Charleston).
- A ‘Very Irie Christmas’ from Charleston’s The Dubplates (The Digitel).
- Brother and sister recovering after life-saving bone marrow transplant (Live 5 News).
- Sullivan’s Island police issue warning on car break-ins (Post & Courier).
- As Gaillard Center renovations progress, arts group makes plans for center (Post & Courier).
- Attack on SC teen carefully planned (ABC News 4).
- Your weekly Charleston Instagram photos – first edition (Post & Courier).
- Sumter County deputy fired for reckless shooting (Post & Courier).
- Cycling, pedestrian advocates question S.C. Highway 41 bridge design (Post & Courier).
- Upstate man admits choking, throwing dead adoptive mom in trash can (Live 5 News).
- Child playing with matches starts fatal SC fire (News 2).
- Local shrimper not sure if the Coast Guard will take his boat (ABC News 4).
- S.C. State University moves forward with planned community center on America and Lee streets (Post & Courier).
- Man’s body found in ditch, deputies investigating (Live 5 News).
- Children groove, get active with roller skating lessons at Oakland Elementary School (Post & Courier).
- The MRI of the future is already here (ABC News 4).
- Child playing with matches starts fatal Aiken fire (Post & Courier).
- SC leaders look to improve unemployment rate in 2014 (Live 5 News).
- SCDOT says tree removal increased I-385 safety (Post & Courier).
Events20 hours ago
Mex 1 Coastal Cantina and HYLO to Team Up for Beach Yoga Class
Art20 hours ago
Park Circle Gallery to Exhibit Works by Jessie Renew and CJ Howard
Events20 hours ago
Summerville Orchestra Woodwind Quintet to Perform in Summerton on July 9th
Events23 hours ago
Charleston 4th of July Events (2022 Edition)
Events2 days ago
Dropkick Murphys to Play the North Charleston Performing Arts Center in October
Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend