Chive on Charleston, The Striped Pig Distillery, Southern Eagle Distributors, and The Royal American are joining together to present “Chivin’ at the Pig” on Saturday, January 25th at 4 pm. The event will benefit Rockers 4 Knockers. The party will also serve at this the Holy City’s official launch party for Redhook Brewery’s KCCO Black Lager.
Early bird tickets are $40 before taxes and fees and may be purchased here. Only 200 tickets are available and they should go fast. Your ticket includes:
- 4 pm – 8:30 pm: Tours and tastings at the Striped Pig Distillery (there will be shuttles going to and from the Royal American starting at 3:30 pm)
- Your first chance to try the KCCO Black Lager
- All you can eat oysters and BBQ
- Live music by Weigh Station
- A raffle ticket for a chance to win prizes
- 10% off any Striped Pig products
- Free admission into the official after party at The Royal American
The After Party is open to everyone for a $5 cover (ticket-holders have access at no extra charge). The KCCO Black Lager will be available and the Sandinistas (The Clash cover band) will perform.
CoPilot Designated Drivers will be on site so you can get home safe.
Click here for further information.
Holiday Pop-Up Shop Event Set for December 9th at Bodega
On Friday, December 9th, from 11:30 am to 2:20 pm, a Holiday Pop-Up Shop Event supporting the The Together While...