Due to the popularity of their original event, Circa 1886 will host a second “Dickens Dinner” on Wednesday, December 18th at 6:30 pm.
For the “Dickens Dinner,” Chef Marc Collins developed a four-course menu inspired by Charles Dickens’s A Christmas Carol. While attendees enjoy their meal, a local storyteller performs a one-man rendition of the play.
Here’s a look at the menu:
- Butternut Squash Soup with Chestnut and Cranberry Relish, Chive Oil
- Hard Egg with Proscuitto, Frisée, Lichester Smoked Cheddar, Walnut Dressing
- Port Braised Beef Short Ribs with Parsnip Potatoes, Duck Fat Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Horseradish Cream
- Sir Scott’s Christmas Pudding – a sweet, special surprise prepared by Pastry Chef Scott Lovorn
A seat is $75 per person plus gratuity, tax, and beverages. Call 843-853-7828 to make reservations.
Southern Living Announces Debut of “Illumination Charleston” Weekend
Southern Living today announced that the first-ever Illumination Charleston weekend, created in collaboration with Explore Charleston and Historic Charleston Foundation,...
Lowcountry Food Bank’s Walk to Fight Hunger Aims to Raise Funds to Help Food Insecure Lowcountry Neighbors
Miller Gallery to Celebrate the Opening of “Unbroken” on August 7th
Black History All Year Long: Focus on Women Discussion Series Continues on August 19th
What’s Happening this August at the Gibbes Museum of Art
Itinerant Literate Books and Commonhouse Aleworks Launch Brewing on Books – A Community Book Club
Dog Day Afternoon at Local Waterparks Set for September 11th & 12th
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks