- Police find teen runaway (News 2).
- Suspect sought after woman forced to withdraw money at gunpoint (Live 5 News).
- Florence County deputy dies 1 week after crash (News 2).
- One person hospitalized after Summerville shooting (ABC News 4).
- Heavy police activity on Dorchester Road in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Shaw leads No. 10 South Carolina to 31-17 victory (ABC News 4).
- Clemson team, South Carolina students involved in halftime, postgame incidents; no charges reported from Williams-Brice Stadium (Post & Courier).
- For third straight season, a team South Carolina beat wins SEC East title (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Hanukkah celebration draws diverse crowd (Post & Courier).
- Tree lit in Marion Square (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County’s Festival of Lights offers discounts for food donations (Post & Courier).
- Scuba Claus takes dip at SC Aquarium (ABC News 4).
- Meet Gillian Trimboli-Zettler, new executive director of Charleston Wine + Food Festival (Post & Courier).
- Fire at Scott’s Bar-B-Que Won’t Stop Them (Eater Charleston).
WORLD AIDS DAY
- World AIDS Day shows solidarity in the fight against HIV/AIDS (News 2).
- Woman living with HIV works to get rid of stereotypes (ABC News 4).
- DHEC urges testing on World AIDS Day (News 2).
- Ball, shopping day support Lowcountry AIDS Services (ABC News 4).
- Shovels and Rope, Gothic theater, and acoustic opera to grace the stage at Spoleto 2014 (Charleston City Paper).
- R Pub is looking for two patrons who allegedly walked out on a bill. They’ve posted their names and pictures on Facebook.
- In Time for Cyber Monday, King Bean Roasters Puts Its Joe Online (Post & Courier).
- Star Gospel Mission to give away hundreds of grocery gift cards (Live 5 News).
- Some Obamacare bright spots in S.C. amid sign-up horror stories (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Kiss fan donates idol’s bass to Smithsonian (Post & Courier).
- Newlyweds in their 80s give each other laughter, companionship (Post & Courier).
S.C. industry leaders say immigration reform a ‘business need’ (Charleston City Paper).
- What you need to know about comet ISON (Post & Courier).
- One dead after car overturns in Orangeburg Co. (ABC News 4).
- Metanoia turns 10, promotes long-term ways to help those in need (Post & Courier).
- Admiral’s Quarters revival plan underway (Post & Courier).
- 19th Annual Turkey Bowling (ABC News 4).
- Greenville sanitation worker dead after being run over by garbage truck (Post & Courier).
- Lexington High students accused of stealing iPads from locker room (Post & Courier).
- Wife of University of South Carolina president publishes second cookbook for the young (Post & Courier).
- Police: Woman shot to death by another woman at Iron Bowl party in Alabama (Post & Courier).
Local Organizations Partnering for Overdose Awareness Day Event on August 31st
The Charleston County Department of Alcohol and other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS or the Charleston Center) is partnering with the...