StarChefs.com is celebrating some of the Carolinas’ best chefs and food service industry professionals during the 2013 Carolinas Rising Stars Tasting Gala and Awards Ceremony on Wednesday, December 11th. The event will take place at the Memminger Auditorium.
Charleston chefs and professionals who won awards and will be honored include:
- Travis Grimes (Husk)
- Josh Keeler (Two Boroughs Larder)
- Jason Stanhope (FIG)
- Stuart Tracy (Butcher & Bee)
- David Schnell (Brown’s Court Bakery)
- Aaron Siegel (Fiery Ron’s Home Team BBQ)
- Joe Raya (The Gin Joint)
- Brad Ball (Social Wine Bar)
VIP Host Chef
- Charles Arena (Fish House at Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina)
The full list of award-winners can be found here.
Tickets to event are $85 for general admission and include 21 dishes, 21 beverage pairings, and two signature cocktails. VIP tickets are $115 and include all of the above with the addition of a private reception featuring champagne and Petrossian caviar. Tickets may be purchased here.
Homegrown Holiday Bazaar Scheduled for December 3rd
The ninth annual Homegrown Holiday Bazaar will be held Saturday, December 3rd, 2022 at Johns Island County Park (2662 Mullet...