- SC will have $440 million more than expected to spend next year (News 2).
- Men charged in connection to Marley Lion killing sentenced (Live 5 News).
- Authorities locate missing 10-year-old girl in Goose Creek (Post & Courier).
- New bicycle parking law catching cyclists off guard (Live 5 News).
- Fraternities and Sororities Collect 38,000 Pounds of Food for the Lowcountry Food Bank (College of Charleston).
- Mother claims son was bullied at Berkeley Co. school (News 2).
- A behind the scenes look at Garden & Gun magazine (Live 5 News).
- US Army Corps appealing SC cruise ruling (ABC News 4).
- Ex-SC State trustee pleads not guilty (Live 5 News).
- Proposed improvements to James Island intersection worries residents (Live 5 News).
- Goose Creek “horse whisperer” carrying on family tradition
- Fish Eliminates Lunch Service (Post & Courier).
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Rides Into North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- DeSano sets the bar for Neapolitan pizza (Charleston City Paper).
- Xiao Bao Celebrates Beaujolais Noveau With French Bistro Menu (Post & Courier).
- Home Team BBQ Hosts Beef, Goat and Oyster Party Next Weekend (Post & Courier).
- Rue de Jean Launches Lunch Deal (Post & Courier).
- OpenTable and Saveur Bestow Awards on Charleston Restaurants (Post & Courier).
- Wild Wing Cafe Offers $5000 for Winning Wing Recipe (Post & Courier).
- Couple makes fresh start on Wabi Sabi Farm (Post & Courier).
- Valerie Gordon’s new cookbook proves dessert can be unforgettable (Charleston City Paper).
What Port of Charleston needs to stay competitive (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Yelp Gets Its Hair Did (Yelp Charleston).
- How we can improve the Board of Architectural Review process (Charleston City Paper).
Container volumes up at Port of Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
Man charged in W. Ashley strong armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- The ‘Local’ Buzzword (Charleston City Paper).
- Burglary victim: Cremated remains found on side of road are my dogs (Live 5 News).
- Debi Chard presented with statewide honor for ‘Debi’s Kids’ (Live 5 News).
Local Organizations Partnering for Overdose Awareness Day Event on August 31st
The Charleston County Department of Alcohol and other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS or the Charleston Center) is partnering with the...