Pop-punk rockers Yellowcard have announced that they will perform at the Music Farm on February 6th at 7 pm. What’s Eating Gilbert?, a 1960’s-styled power pop band featuring Chad Gilbert from New Found Glory, will open the show.
Yellowcard is celebrating the 10-year anniversary of its most popular album, 2003’s Ocean Avenue, by playing the entire release at each stop on the tour. The band will play all 13 tracks acoustically before launching into an electric set featuring songs from their other albums.
General admission tickets are $21 before taxes and fees and can be purchased here. VIP tickets are $75 before taxes and fees and include:
- One general admission ticket
- VIP early entry into the venue
- Exclusive post soundcheck meet & greet with the members of Yellowcard
- Personal photograph with the band
- Collectible, silk screen tour poster (numbered, limited)
- Autographed CD copy of “Ocean Avenue Acoustic”
- Official meet & greet laminate
Cypress Gardens to Host 2nd Annual Screening of “The Notebook” in April
On the Reel Locations, a film screening event company, will host their 2nd Annual screening of The Notebook at Cypress...