Rockabillique, an all-day event unlike anything I’ve seen in the Holy City, will take over North Charleston’s Park Circle neighborhood this Saturday beginning at 1 pm. The unique festival combines numerous genres and interests into one, action-packed day.
The event will include:
- Rockabilly Bands
- A Classic Car Show (Register here)
- BBQ from The Barbeque Joint
- A Pin-Up Girl Contest (Register here)
- A Side Show Circus
- A Rockabilly Fashion Show
- Outdoor Block Party
- Plenty of PBR
- Nighttime entertainment at multiple venues.
Here’s a look at the day’s schedule, which was first posted on Metronome Charleston:
Main Stage (E. Montague Ave.)
- 1 pm – Classic Car Show w/ music by DJ Greasy Gregg
- 1:30 pm – Pierce Edens
- 2 pm – Fashion Show
- 2:30 pm – Skunk Ruckus
- 3:30 pm – DJ Greasy Gregg
- 4 pm – Pin-Up Contest
- 4:30 pm – Sean K. Preston and the Loaded Pistols
- 5:30 pm – Classic Car Show Awards
- 6 pm – Whiskey Diablo
Dig in the Park (DIG)
- 6 pm – TBA
- 6 pm – Pierce Edens
The Sparrow ($10 admission)
- 8:30 pm – Mad Tea
- 9:30 pm – Sean K Preston & The Loaded Pistols
- 10:30 pm – Carnivalesque
- 11:30 pm – Jason and the Juggernauts
- 10 pm – The Defilers
- 11:30 pm – The Bo-Stevens
The festival will benefit This Is Noteworthy (formerly The Music Initiative).
For more information, visit the official website.
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2021 is an...