- South Carolina man dies after running Savannah marathon (Post & Courier).
- Jake Zeman ID’d as victim from RnR marathon (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Firefighters claim they’ve gotten little to no payment for overtime hours worked (News 2).
- New trial sought for SC boy, 14, executed in 1944 (Live 5 News).
- Celebrity softball game helps fight childhood obesity (ABC News 4).
- Friday Football Frenzy: Scores, highlights, and more from Week 10 (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Southern outlasts Delaware 95-93 (ABC News 4).
- Charleston top locale for Lightning-class sailboat race (Post & Courier).
- Citadel crushes Elon, 35-10 (ABC News 4).
- Kickoff for South Carolina’s game Saturday against Florida set for 7 p.m. on ESPN2 (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Southern keeps CCU at bay, 31-26 (ABC News 4).
- Jamarjo captures feature event in Charleston Cup Steeplechase event (Post & Courier).
- Cougars’ upset big falls short at No. 3 Louisville (ABC News 4).
- Clemson No. 8, South Carolina No. 11 in AP poll; Gamecocks could join Tigers in BCS top ten (Post & Courier).
- 9/11 NYC fire rescue truck spends time in Columbia (Post & Courier).
- Female Marines launching local chapter of Women Marines Association (News 2).
- Rick Perry returning to South Carolina (Washington Post).
- Beverage store hosts 2nd Annual Lowcountry Hoedown (ABC News 4).
- CPD searching for woman last seen at funeral one week ago (ABC News 4).
- Gibbes exhibit offers real picture of war (Post & Courier).
- SC man fatally shoots grandson, then himself (Live 5 News).
- Charleston-area group wants provisional driver’s licenses for the undocumented (Post & Courier).
- Water Missions International sending crews from Charleston to typhoon devastation (News 2).
- With winter coming, here’s hoping SCE&G will scrap a system that can inflate electric bills (Post & Courier).
- Local restaurant not affected by FDA ban on trans fats (ABC News 4).
- Sheriff: Motorcyclist injured after crashing into CCSD vehicle (Live 5 News).
- Motorcycle, school district vehicle involved in accident (ABC News 4).
- CPD searching for missing Charleston man (ABC News 4).
- Battle of Battery Wagner comes to life at Boone Hall Plantation for 150th anniversary (Post & Courier).
- ‘Street-scaping’ starting early 2014 for Cannon, Spring two-way traffic (Post & Courier).
- On a new track: Proposed greenway could help improve city’s economy (Post & Courier).
- Port rail plans laid out in detail, in advance of environmental impact meeting (Post & Courier).
- Rainbow Loom creator unveils newest creation at Elf-stravaganza (ABC News 4).
- Grace Episcopal to give away $50,000 to local charitable groups (Post & Courier).
- Fundraiser planned for 2 brothers killed in Huger crash (ABC News 4).
- Public Q&A planned for second CSO music director candidate (Post & Courier).
- Kreutner brothers, headmaster win two of S.C. Independent School Association’s biggest three awards (Post & Courier).
Events2 hours ago
Kaleide, an Immersive Experience for Fans of House Music, to be held on Mosquito Beach
Kaleide, an immersive experience for lovers and connoisseurs of house music, will be held on Mosquito Beach on Saturday, September...
Events8 hours ago
Victor’s Seafood and Steak to Host Bourbon and Blazers on October 28th
Events9 hours ago
8th Annual Hope Walk Against Violence to Address Domestic Violence and Gun Violence
Events9 hours ago
Xscream Scapes, New Interactive Haunted Attraction, Coming to North Charleston
Events10 hours ago
International Birding Event Comes to James Island County Park on October 7th
Events13 hours ago
Historic Charleston Foundation Announces Reimagined Spring Festival
Events15 hours ago
Summerville Orchestra’s 20th Season Opener Features Acclaimed Pianist