- Linda Page declared winner in Mount Pleasant mayor’s race (Post & Courier).
- Dorchester County Election Results (News 2).
- Linda Page’s first days as Mount Pleasant’s Mayor-elect (ABC News 4).
- Legare Farms: Second pig killed by hunters on a boat (ABC News 4).
- Former S.C. State official arrives for hearing in federal corruption case (Post & Courier).
- Elise Testone releases new single and readies post-Idol disc (Charleston City Paper).
- The sudden and surprising success of the Dead 27s (CCP).
- Rachel Kate spreads the love and shares the hate (CCP).
- Godwin Falcon embodies the beers-and-bros ideal (CCP).
- Gino Castillo’s improvised journey from Quito to Charleston (CCP).
- Wild Olive’s Sullivan Island Project Gets a Name (Eater Charleston).
- Journeyman chef on his way to becoming a master with his new restaurant The Granary (Charleston City Paper).
- Unpaid Bills and Illness Conspire to Close Ernie’s Restaurant (Post & Courier).
- A new café hides away at Zero George (Charleston City Paper).
- The Alley and The Glass Onion Introduce New Cocktail Lists (Post & Courier).
- Fermentation Focus Bubbles Up at Chefs Collaborative (Post & Courier).
- Summerville Cricket Club is off to fast start (Summerville Journal Scene).
- Clemson’s Boyd, South Carolina’s Shaw among finalists for Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Southern Releases 2014 Baseball Schedule (Live 5 News).
- Spurrier salary 12th in the nation, 5th in the SEC; Swinney No. 28 overall (Post & Courier).
- Battery’s Patterson joins Ottowa Fury FC (ABC News 4).
- Gamecocks coach Dawn Staley hopes her program takes another step toward the elite (Post & Courier).
- High School Hero Week 10: Stratford High’s Nick Smith (ABC News 4).
- Police respond to Downtown shooting (Live 5 News).
- If you have any information on this incident, call Crime Stoppers at 843-554-1111
- MUSC looking for missing man (News 2).
- SC competes for Boeing’s 777-X design (Live 5 News).
- S.C. ‘never really in the mix’ for Boeing 777X (Post & Courier).
- St. Andrews School of Math and Science help students excel through hands on learning (News 2).
- Police: Woman chases kids with butcher knife, yells ‘Someone’s gonna die today’ (Live 5 News).
- Summerville FD celebrates placement in world competition (ABC News 4).
- Manhunt underway for Beaufort burglary suspect (Live 5 News).
- Sexual assaults near CofC highlight problem of victim blaming (Charleston City Paper).
- Multi-car accident shuts down Mount Pleasant intersection (News 2).
- SC senators and public discuss health care bill (ABC News 4).
- Radio transmissions: Real time sights and sounds of the East Bay Street fire (News 2).
- City African American museum funding approved (Post & Courier).
- The Blotter: C for Citation (Charleston City Paper).
Cook It Raw: Swamp to Table (New York Times).
- Suspect sought for attacking woman, stealing her car (Live 5 News).
- SC advocates for elderly push for advocacy program (Post & Courier).
- Live 5 News Investigates: Finders Keepers (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston wants to extend special tax district to finance redevelopment (Post & Courier).
- Pedestrian struck by car after striking deer (ABC News 4).
- Reward offered for info leading to arrest of bank robber (ABC News 4).
- Media guru Phil Cooke urges Christians to focus amid growing distractions (Post & Courier).
- Teens behind bars after theater owner attacked, robbed (Live 5 News).
- Performing arts funds approved in Myrtle Beach (ABC News 4).
- The workplace bully affects the bottom line (News 2).
- RiverDogs Win Top Promotional Organization Award
- 2013 Charleston City Paper Music Awards Results
- Mellow Mushroom Celebrates “Melvember”
- Vickery’s 15th Annual Fall Oyster Roast is Sunday
- Want to be an extra in a web short featuring Cam Gigandet?
- Local Brewers Day at Seanachai in James Island
- BarCamp Charleston Returns Next Saturday
Events49 mins ago
Bingo and Brews Event to Raise Money for Respite Care Charleston
Respite Care Charleston, a local, nonprofit organization providing support and services to families living with Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia in...
Charity3 hours ago
Respite Care Charleston’s 18th Annual MORE.GOOD.DAYS. Golf Tournament for Dementia Support Set for October
Events7 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events9 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Booze19 hours ago
Charleston Beerfest Finalizes Artist Line-Up
Events19 hours ago
Lowcountry Trail Half Marathon and 5K Set for October 1st on Johns Island
Charity20 hours ago
Carolina Children’s Charity to Host 19th Annual Local 5k to Benefit Kids in Our Community