- Magnolia offers free admission during Veterans Day observance (ABC News 4).
- Voters head to the polls for mayoral, council Lowcountry elections (Live 5 News).
- CCSO: Letter from the sheriff asking for $25 is not a scam (ABC News 4).
THE LIFE AQUATIC
- Mary Lee the shark hanging out off the South Carolina coast (Post & Courier).
- Manatees loitering in South Carolina; biologists alarmed (Post & Courier).
- Ocean drain project underway in North Myrtle Beach (ABC News 4).
- Jellyfish populations, stings rising (Live 5 News).
- Bay Street Biergarten will host their first tap takeover on tomorrow with RJ Rockers.
- CofC opens museum with $1.6 Million fossil collection (ABC News 4).
- SHS alumnus on X Factor, public to vote tomorrow (Summerville Journal Scene).
- 10 Things About Tyler Mechem He Doesn’t Want You To Know (Luke Cunningham).
- Elim Bolt’s Johnnie and Jess Get Dirty on ‘Dingy, Slimy, Scummy!’ (Metronome Charleston).
- ACC Basketball Capsules (Post & Courier).
- Clemson women’s basketball: All five starters return for new head coach Audra Smith (Post & Courier).
- 2 Your Health Movember “I hate going to the doctor” (News 2).
- Report: 336K in SC could get health care subsidies (ABC News 4).
- Georgetown families use awareness to cope with epilepsy (ABC News 4).
- Stingrays unveil Epilepsy jersey (News 2).
- State senators hold public meetings on proposal to nullify Obamacare in S.C. (Post & Courier).
- SC School bus driver dies before starting routes (ABC News 4).
- Missing 43-year-old woman found safe, deputies say (Live 5 News).
Two years later, Occupy Columbia v. Nikki Haley drags on in federal court (Charleston City Paper).
- Cops: Man threatens to shoot mechanic after receiving wrong tires (Live 5 News).
- Report finds South Carolina charter schools don’t have equitable access to buildings (Post & Courier).
- SC man’s case prompts security concerns in DC (ABC News 4).
- Scott Eisberg was named Sports Director. at ABC News 4. He will be on the 6 pm and 11 pm broadcasts Monday through Friday. He replaces John Nugent who was arrested back in September.
- Patrick Owens cooked up a career at 8; now on way to James Beard House (Post & Courier).
- John Graham Altman has passed away (Post & Courier).
- Sullivan’s looks to triple revenue from motion pictures (Post & Courier).
- Choice Chews in Charleston With Cook It Raw (DOCSCONZ).
- Goose Creek firefighter not injured after falling through floor at fire scene (Post & Courier).
- Police arrest four in Moncks Corner for manufacturing meth (News 2).
- Homegrown Charleston Volunteers for Literacy becomes part of national group in expansion effort (Post & Courier).
- Sheriff: Robbery not motive in RB Miles shooting (ABC News 4).
- Woman saves two people, two dogs, an infant and a deer from burning house (News 2).
- Five Points Association: Columbia gangs are district’s major problem (The State).
- Emergency crews put out house fire in West Ashley (Live 5 News).
- Environmental impact review to begin for rail yard on former Navy base in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- DMX Arrested in Upstate SC for the 4th Time
- Fee-Wavied Pet Adoptions for Veterans this Week
- Party for a Purpose at Mynt Tomorrow Night
- Dell’z Uptown: One of the Best Vegetarian Restaurants in the U.S.
- Huffington Post: “Where Chefs and Bartenders Eat and Drink in Charleston”
- Lowcountry Highrollers Season Finale is Saturday
- Hockey Heroes Preview Party
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: City Councilmember Mike Seekings
- ATOMACON Invades The City This Weekend
- Get Down with the Lowcountry Hoedown
Charleston 4th of July Events (2022 Edition)
Independence Day is almost here and it’s crunch time for making plans. To help you out, here’s a list of...