Stop me if you’ve heard this one before – Rapper DMX was arrested in Upstate South Carolina.
The Post & Courier is reporting that DMX (real name Earl Simmons) was arrested last night at the Greenville-Spartanburg Airport Police and “charged with driving with a suspended license, driving without insurance and not having a tag.” He was released around 9:45 pm.
The rapper is no stranger to being arrested, especially in the Palmetto State. Take a look at his sorted history with South Carolina:
- 8/20/13 – DMX is arrested in Greer County after police realized he had an outstanding warrant for driving under suspension. They also charged him with simple possession of marijuana.
- 7/26/13 – Arrested for allegedly driving under the influence in Greenville County.
- 2/13/13 – Arrested in Spartanburg on charges of driving without a drivers license.
Miller Gallery to Celebrate the Opening of “Unbroken” on August 7th
On August 7th, Miller Gallery will be celebrating the opening of Unbroken. Two local artists working in different mediums have...
Itinerant Literate Books and Commonhouse Aleworks Launch Brewing on Books – A Community Book Club
Dog Day Afternoon at Local Waterparks Set for September 11th & 12th
Party at the Point Concert Series Announces Additional Dates
Steely Dan Coming to the North Charleston Performing Arts Center in October
North Charleston POPS! Announces 10th Anniversary Season
Multi-platinum, Grammy Award Winning Artist Nelly Coming to the North Charleston PAC
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks