- 100-year-old veteran marks another milestone at Charleston parade (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police: Man found disoriented on Drum Island swam there after getting drunk (Post & Courier).
- One dead in accident near fairgrounds (ABC News 4).
- Windshield of Air India Dreamliner cracks during landing at Melbourne (India Today).
- For S.C. Gov. Nikki Haley, ‘it’s been a long year’ (USA Today).
- USA Today’s “Nikki Haley Commercial” (FITSNews).
- Ex-Folly mayor remains riled over council confrontation (Post & Courier).
- Voters gear up for municipal elections across the Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- A crowded field for Mayor in Mount Pleasant (News 2).
- Cruz visiting SC for pastors’ policy briefing (SC Now).
- Smith & Bull Café Opens in Bull Street Spot (Eater Charleston).
- Magnolia Food Drive Promotion Returns for Holiday Season (Post & Courier).
- Nantucket Raw Bar to Hit East Bay Area (Eater Charleston).
- Midtown Debuts New Menu (Facebook).
- The Current Oyster Roast Calendar (Post & Courier).
- Patrick Emerson Wine Bar Pops Up at High Wire Distilling Co. (Post & Courier).
- The new Mellow Mushroom in Summerville broke the company record of busiest opening week in the franchise’s history.
- Burbage’s grocery in Charleston finds a buyer (Post & Courier).
- Chefs Collaborative conference underway in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Man, 49, left to die outside North Charleston home with knife still in chest (Post & Courier).
- Alabama man charged with pointing loaded pistol at three people during confrontation in Charleston Market area (Post & Courier).
- Summerville now SC’s 7th largest city (ABC News 4).
- Multi-million dollar project set to begin at Charleston Battery (News 2).
- Jailed Charleston ex-banker Chris Latham withdraws personal bankruptcy case (Post & Courier).
Public input sought for College of Charleston presidency search (Charleston City Paper).
- Meth lab fire leads to arrest of two in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Gas prices in SC drop another 3 cents (ABC News 4).
- Mac Leaphart bounces back from a brain tumor with a Nashville move (Charleston City Paper).
- Hard rains have shrimpers coming up short (ABC News 4).
- Wando High School wins state band competition (Post & Courier).
- SC group teams with cruise groups in Fla., Italy (News 2).
- Tracking bad babysitters (Live 5 News).
- SC DEW says automated unemployment claim system down (ABC News 4).
- Community gathers to support Angel Oak Tree (News 2).
- CCSO: Men robbed Subway restaurant in Halloween masks (ABC News 4).
- Man gets 28 years in prison for robbing Mount Pleasant Pizza Hut with BB gun (Post & Courier).
- Citadel’s equipment manager a team favorite (ABC News 4).
- Speculation mounts about Boeing 777X assembly site (Post & Courier).
- Guest Blog – Charleston rUNdead 5k Delivers True Terror (On Purpose Adventures).
- Myrtle Beach home had infected and dead cats inside; feces on floor 6 inches deep, report says (News 2).
- Craigslist Poetry: Blow kisses, not chunks (Charleston City Paper).
- Darius Rucker Announces Hometown Show
- CofC Commemorates 150th Anniversary of Gettysburg Address
- This Week at the Charleston Pour House
- This Week at the Music Farm
- DIG South is Doing it Again: Free Beer at The Alley
- Former Gamecock Kenny Miles Shot in Irmo.
- Bay Street Biergarten Buzz in “Southern Living”
Charity1 hour ago
Pay It Forward and Heritage Radio Network to Co-host Dinner Event at High Wire Distilling on September 9th
On Friday, September 9th, Pay It Forward Charleston and Heritage Radio Network (Brooklyn, NY) will kick off the “Brighter Days...
Events2 hours ago
Post & Courier to Host “Pints & Politics” Event with Dr. Annie Andrews and Rep. Nancy Mace
Charity3 hours ago
The Lonon Foundation Announces 6th Annual Hike for Mike Fundraiser Featuring Family Yoga, Mindfulness Sessions, Music, and More
Events3 hours ago
Black Door Café at the Mills House Hotel Launches Brew School Series
Events3 hours ago
The City of Charleston, Shifa Clinic Hosting First Clinic at Hope Center on August 19th
Events4 hours ago
The Carolina Waltz – A Tribute To The Band’s “Last Waltz” – to Play the Charleston Pour House in November
Events5 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events