I used to think Jeff Bridge’s character (“The Dude”) from The Big Lebowski would have liked The Alley. Now I can say with confidence that he would have LOVED the downtown entertainment hub.
On November 14th, The Alley’s bar will debut five different kinds of The Dude’s favorite drink, the White Russian, along with five other classic cocktails.
The new drinks include:
- White Russians including The Classic Caucasian, The Islander, Roasted Toasted Almond, Black Russian, and Chocolate Thunder
- The Captain’s Margarita: tequila, fresh lime, triple sec, sour, orange juice, and Grand Mariner.
- Drink of the Gods: rum, horchata, cream, and water.
- The Honey Bear Smasher: honey and bourbon, fresh blueberries and lemon/lime soda
- Stormy Seas: rum, Kahlua, ginger beer, red ruby grapefruit and lime
- Endless Summer: gin, fresh jalapeno and lemon with lemon/lime soda
If you’re interested in trying the new libations, there will be a special tasting party on the 14th from 5:30 pm until 7:30pm. Patrons can enjoy any of the new items for $5 each. The Ben Arnold Beverage Company will also be onsite providing tastes of some of the new spirits.
To learn more about the fall specials and new menu items, call (843) 818-4080 or visit https://www.facebook.com/TheAlleyCharleston.
ZZ Top Returns to the North Charleston PAC in September
Rock & Roll Hall of Famers ZZ Top will perform at the North Charleston Coliseum on September 28th. In 1969,...
PCC Honoring National HIV Testing Day with Extended Hours, Gifts
BCLS Hosts a Variety of Children’s Virtual Programs for Summer 2021
Fetter Health Care Network extends COVID-19 vaccine clinics into July
High Tide Music Festival Coming to Riverfront Park this September
UPDATE: Suds + Spuds Fundraising Event Postponed to the Fall
The Charleston Forum Kicks Off 5th Annual Events this Month
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks