I used to think Jeff Bridge’s character (“The Dude”) from The Big Lebowski would have liked The Alley. Now I can say with confidence that he would have LOVED the downtown entertainment hub.
On November 14th, The Alley’s bar will debut five different kinds of The Dude’s favorite drink, the White Russian, along with five other classic cocktails.
The new drinks include:
- White Russians including The Classic Caucasian, The Islander, Roasted Toasted Almond, Black Russian, and Chocolate Thunder
- The Captain’s Margarita: tequila, fresh lime, triple sec, sour, orange juice, and Grand Mariner.
- Drink of the Gods: rum, horchata, cream, and water.
- The Honey Bear Smasher: honey and bourbon, fresh blueberries and lemon/lime soda
- Stormy Seas: rum, Kahlua, ginger beer, red ruby grapefruit and lime
- Endless Summer: gin, fresh jalapeno and lemon with lemon/lime soda
If you’re interested in trying the new libations, there will be a special tasting party on the 14th from 5:30 pm until 7:30pm. Patrons can enjoy any of the new items for $5 each. The Ben Arnold Beverage Company will also be onsite providing tastes of some of the new spirits.
To learn more about the fall specials and new menu items, call (843) 818-4080 or visit https://www.facebook.com/TheAlleyCharleston.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks