- Man accused of kidnapping woman, teen found (ABC News 4).
- Accused kidnapper linked to church burglary; kidnapping victims speak (Live 5 News).
- Victims recount being bound with duct tape, held at gunpoint (Post & Courier).
- Former Charleston firefighter files discrimination suit against city (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry Election Day preview; list of Nov. 5 races (Live 5 News).
- City claims study inappropriate for saying Charleston has no cash (News 2).
- Sheriff: Vortex ride that injured five in North Carolina had been tampered with; more charges expected (Post & Courier).
- Ride inspections multi-layer process for fair officials (ABC News 4).
WARM FUZZY STORIES
- Kiawah resort gives ‘five-star day’ to McDonald house residents (ABC News 4).
- A manatee was spotted near the South Carolina Aquarium yesterday (Facebook).
- Divers carve pumpkins underwater (Live 5 News).
- Smiling Faces Cleaning Up Beautiful Places (Mount Pleasant Magazine).
- Chef Eva Keilty Leaves the Warehouse (Eater Charleston).
- I was also told she was no longer a part of the upcoming Guerrilla Cuisine dinner.
- Circa 1886′s Marc Collins Throws His Knife in the Ring (Post & Courier).
- My Cook It Raw Diary – The Backstory by Bradley K. Taylor (tumblr).
- Angel Oak Defenders Plan Potluck Under Ancient Tree (Post & Courier).
- Dan Wenz Recalls East Bay Street’s Heyday (Eater Charleston).
- SOL tequila bar coming to Mt. P (Charleston City Paper).
- SOL features casual, family-friendly fun (Moultrie News).
Share Our Strength dinner at Le Creuset this Sunday (Charleston City Paper).
- Mouzon Taylor Talks Mini Bottles and Bourbon (Eater Charleston).
A surf and turf dinner worth attending (Charleston City Paper).
- Piggly Wiggly Shoppers Seek New Source of Seasonal Green Peanuts (Post & Courier).
- Local Happenings: Verde’s Anniversary and Fleet Feet Sports (Hungry Meets Healthy).
A closer look at Mellow Mushroom in Summerville (Charleston City Paper).
- Bends & booze: the wedding of yoga and beer in Charleston is drawing crowds (Post & Courier).
- Mixing Up Ladykillers at the Gin Joint (Eater Charleston).
- Shaking a Southern Gentleman at Hank’s Seafood (Eater Charleston).
- Shoney’s Observes Veterans Day With Free Burger Offer (Post & Courier).
- Sheheen criticizes Haley on hacking anniversary (ABC News 4).
- Sheheen drops devastating email attack on Haley’s disastrous Revenue Dept. hack (Charleston City Paper).
- SC’s Graham, Clyburn on panel seeking budget, deficit deal (The State).
- Breaking down the ballot, vote yes or no to Dorchester Local Option Sales Tax (News 2).
- GOP director leaves to become Loftis’ spokesman (ABC News 4).
- SC Congressmen question Sebelius on Obama care rollout (The State).
S.C. lawmakers to discuss nullification bill in Charleston hearing (Charleston City Paper).
- Folly’s funky personality is clear but address numbers not always are (Post & Courier).
- BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina opens new retail store in Mount Pleasant, but struggles to offer customers help with healthcare.gov (Post & Courier).
- Palmetto Primary Care Physicians drops BlueCross BlueShield coverage for its employees, launches own health insurance plan (Post & Courier).
- $1.1 billion deal would double Plum Creek’s SC timber land, make it part owner of Charleston-area development (The State).
- Mount Pleasant I-526 lane closures announced (Post & Courier).
- Lexington sheriff’s deputy shoots suspect (ABC News 4).
- Man killed by deputy was former fire chief (Live 5 News).
- Lancaster man charged with stabbing wife to death (ABC News 4).
- Skinful Halloween generates fewer arrests, citations this year, according to authorities (Post & Courier).
- QB Shaw misses practice for No. 14 Gamecocks (ABC News 4).
- Radakovich reviews plans for Clemson football operations facility, new baskeball arena (Post & Courier).
- Holy City to be featured on “Today Show” Halloween segment (Post & Courier).
- Dorchester School District 2 puts fire drill reports online (News 2).
- Detective Cory Broadwater Named Knights of Columbus Police Officer Of The Year (News 2).
- Summerville pediatric emergency department ribboncutting Friday (ABC News 4).
- Toy store opens in Citadel Mall for holiday season (ABC News 4).
- CSO players vote to leave musicians’ union (Post & Courier).
- AT&T South Carolina unveils 2014 edition of the African-American history calendar (News 2).
- Nonprofit that provides Christmas gifts to students kicks off annual outreach project (Post & Courier).
- Gov. Haley meets with businesses affected by Georgetown fire (Live 5 News).
- Kitchen Store Hosts Knife-Sharpening Fundraiser for Thanksgiving Charity (Post & Courier).
- 85-year-old replica of noted train returning home (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston “looks more and more promising” as Boeing 777X production site, industry official says (Post & Courier).
- Second suspect arrested in downtown Charleston armed robbery (ABC News 4).
- Upstate man accused of attacking people with machete during bonfire (Live 5 News).
- Police officer dies after car plummets off Asheville bridge (Live 5 News).
- Lowcountry players earn all-state volleyball honors (Post & Courier).
- New Lowcountry Leadership Charter School gets board approval to stay on Schroder campus if necessary (Post & Courier).
- 5 Ways to Tell it’s Fall at the College of Charleston (CofC).
- Public Charter School Alliance of South Carolina hosts statewide conferences (Post & Courier).
Map: Where in Town Are Mortgage Owners Paying the Least? (Charleston Patch).
Map: What Section of Town Has Prewar Homes? (Charleston Patch).
Loaded Events Schedule Awaits Visitors To South Carolina’s Hammock Coast This Fall
Press Release PAWLEYS ISLAND, S.C. — Even as South Carolina’s Hammock Coast enjoys the heart of its always-popular summer season,...
Miller Gallery to Celebrate the Opening of “Unbroken” on August 7th
Black History All Year Long: Focus on Women Discussion Series Continues on August 19th
What’s Happening this August at the Gibbes Museum of Art
Itinerant Literate Books and Commonhouse Aleworks Launch Brewing on Books – A Community Book Club
Dog Day Afternoon at Local Waterparks Set for September 11th & 12th
Party at the Point Concert Series Announces Additional Dates
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks