- Sheriff’s office investigating after 2nd body found in Mount Pleasant (Live 5 News).
- Found off Rifle Range Road (News 2).
- College sex assault warning criticized (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston OKs college construction plan; mobile home park owner gives residents two months’ free rent (Post & Courier).
- First Reflections on Cook It Raw (Post & Courier).
- Cook It Raw From a Journalist’s Perspective (Eater Charleston).
- Cook it Raw Takes on Lowcountry Cuisine (Garden & Gun).
- Cook it Raw chefs reach deep into the Lowcountry for showcase dinner (Post & Courier).
- Sweeney’s menu loads up on pork offerings (Charleston Scene).
- Bohemian Bull Inches Closer to Bocce and Beer (Eater Charleston).
- Vinh Nguyen Cooking at Xiao Bao Biscuit This Friday Night (Post & Courier).
Spring Street beer garden plans hit a design snag (Charleston City Paper).
- Chopped Conducts Contestant Search in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Where to Get Your Pumpkin Fix (Post & Courier).
- Five year old’s murder still haunts neighborhood two years later (Live 5 News).
- N. Charleston schools on lockdown for police activity in the area (Live 5 News).
- Woman arrested after receiving a package of marijuana through the mail (News 2).
- Lowcountry man gets life in double slayings (ABC News 4).
- Suspect in Dogwood Park murder captured in California (Live 5 News).
- SC Highway Patrol: Moped rider hit-and-run victim (ABC News 4).
- Cops: CofC student who ‘body slammed’ victim unconscious arrested (Live 5 News).
- Police: Victim hides in closet while men rob her home (Live 5 News).
- Rachel Maddow talks Lieutenant Governor Glenn McConnell and former City Paper columnist Jack Hunter (MSNBC Video).
- Lt. Gov. McConnell: I have not made up my mind on whether to run again (South Carolina Radio Network).
- Candidates for Charleston City Council and CPW (Post & Courier).
- Candidates for Mount Pleasant Town Council (Post & Courier).
- Moncks Corner Town Council (Post & Courier).
- Seabrook Town Council (Post & Courier).
- Regardless of what Republicans say, living outside our means is the American Way (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston ranked #26 for allergy prone cities (Live 5 News).
- Public library puts digital lending into Overdrive with high tech bookmobile (ABC News 4).
- With a new provider, free credit monitoring is back for S.C. (The Digitel Charleston).
- Colour of Music: Black Classical Musicians Festival in Charleston this week (News 2).
- Riverdogs scare up cash prize for best costume (ABC News 4).
- Economic growth impacts Charleston hot spot (Live 5 News).
- Futuristic Clemson building could be coming to historic Charleston (Live 5 News).
- ‘Vortex’ will not be at Coastal Carolina Fair following NC accident (Live 5 News).
- Crews battle house fire on Kiawah Island (News 2).
- What S.C. Episcopal faction is really more inclusive? (Post & Courier).
- ‘Before I die I want to …’ class project turns into something more for two College of Charleston students (Post & Courier).
- S.C. veterinarians push bill to limit free or low-cost services by shelters (Post & Courier).
- Mother, toddler die in I-26 wreck (ABC News 4).
- SCHP: New ‘danger zone’ emerges on Interstate 26 (Live 5 News).
- First reading of North Charleston ‘edging’ ordinance passes (News 2).
- Cane Bay student drifts into road, hits car (ABC News 4).
- Bi-Lo conversions to happen at Piggly Wiggly stores next month (ABC News 4).
- Marrington Elementary receives Cool School award (News 2).
- Cola-Con gets bigger and better (Charleston City Paper).
The 5 Top-Rated Oncologists Locally (Charleston Patch).
Darius Rucker’s Riverfront Revival Returns to North Charleston in October
Three-time GRAMMY Award-winner Darius Rucker and SRE Entertainment today announced the return of the Riverfront Revival music festival to North...