The always popular Sippin’ Saturday series at Irvin~House Vineyards will continue through the end of the year. Every Saturday from noon until 4 pm, the winery will present a local food vendor and musical group to entertain visitors.
Plus, the Firefly Vodka distillery and Irvin~House Vineyard winery are open for tastings. It is $6 to taste 6 different flavors from the Firefly Spirits collection and $5.00 to taste 5 wines. Patrons will receive complimentary glasses during both tastings.
There is no admission fee but attendees are encouraged to bring cash and credit for libations, tastings, and food options. Pets are allowed but must be leashed. Lawn chairs and blankets are encouraged, but coolers are not allowed.
Here’s a look at the fall Sippin’ Saturday Schedule:
- Oct. 26th – Jamisun with Linen’s BBQ
- Nov. 2nd – Kristi Starr and Gary Hewitt with Hello! My Name is BBQ
- Nov. 9th – The Blessing of the Vines Festival
- Nov. 16th – Don Merkle and the Blacksmiths with Jack’s Cosmic Dogs
- Nov. 23rd – Don Merkle and the Blacksmiths with Tomato Shed Café
- Nov. 30th – Cotton Blue Band and Stono Cafe’
- Dec. 7th – Holiday Open House with De Gullah Singers and Stono Café (More details to come)
- Dec. 14th – Holiday Open House with De Gullah Singers and Stono Café (More details to come)
The vineyard will then close for the entire month of January. For more about Irvin~House Vineyards, visit www.charlestonwine.com
Charleston Animal Society’s “Vax-a-palooza” Aims to Set First World Record
Charleston Animal Society (CAS) says they are aiming to set the first world record for most pet vaccine pledges in...