The Alley recently announced new weekly specials and menu items from the Home Team Kitchen.
The new weekly specials include:
- Starting at 5 pm
- Half off appetizers
- $12 buckets of Bud and Bud Light
- $10 pitchers of Bud Light
- $2 PBR
- Monday Night Football on the big screens
- $2 domestic drafts
- Two sliders for $5 ($2 off)
- Half-off bowling.
- Kids eat for free from 4 pm – 8 pm with a paid adult meal
- Trivia at 8 pm with prizes
- $12 buckets of beer
- Fried chicken special and a weekly local brewery beer special
- DJ performs at 10 pm
- College football on the big screens all day
- Special brunch menu item each week
- $3 Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas.
- Happy Hour
- Monday through Friday from 4 pm – 7 pm
- $1 off all domestic bottled beer and $1 off all well drinks
The new menu items offered by Home Team Kitchen include:
- Loaded Tots: Featuring house cured bacon
- Sliders: Short rib, bratwurst and meatball
- Salads: A new seasonal salad will be featured with mixed greens, honey crisp apples, mushrooms, carrots, radishes, spiced almonds, shaved parmesan and sherry vinaigrette. Also, poached shrimp can now be added to any salad.
- New Pizza: A new Chorizo pizza will be on the menu with chorizo, castelvetrano olives, red onions, crema and cilantro marinara
- Sandwiches: BLT and Bahn Mi burger
- Entrees: Short Rib, Fried Chicken and Fish and Chips
- Sides: Creamed kale, potato salad, mashed potatoes, broccoli and butter beans
- Plate Lunch: “Blue plate” specials include – Chicken and Dumplings, Pork Chops, Catfish, Fried Chicken and Meatloaf. A plate with two sides and hushpuppies will be offered for $9.95
Valentine’s Day 2022 Menus, Events, Discounts, and Specials
Looking for some sweet plans for Valentine’s Day? Look below for a list of events and special menus being offered...