- Ryan Deleston found guilty of murdering Marley Lion (News 2).
- Marley Lion’s mom: ‘I’m not going to give up on life (ABC News 4).
- Apps murder striking a nerve on social media (News 2).
- Man sentenced for threatening SC Sen. Graham (ABC News 4).
- Family of Gayle McCaffrey attempting to move on; case remains active (Post & Courier).
- Teen shot to death was former W. Ashley High School student (Live 5 News).
- SC Woman Squeezes Man’s Testicles To Point of Bleeding: Report (News 2).
- Report: Off-duty deputy handcuffed, assaulted soldier he was fighting with at bar (Live 5 News).
- Most Wanted: Michael Kenneth Moore (Live 5 News).
- Sailor accused in double murder returned to Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- Police investigate shootings in Walterboro area (ABC News 4).
- Egan & Sons Expected to Open Soon (Eater Charleston).
- Mac-and-Cheese Expert Offers Judging Advice for Mac-Off (Post & Courier).
- Trattoria Lucca to quiet down (in a good way) [Charleston City Paper].
- Cupcake DownSouth Competes on Food Network’s Cupcake Wars (Post & Courier).
- Ted’s Butcherblock marks 8 years with a block party (The Digitel Charleston).
- Author Brings His Barbecue — Er, Barbeque — Book to Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Baking Memories (Charleston Magazine).
- Citadel Alums Worry About Renovation of Big John’s Tavern (Post & Courier).
- “Culinary Event of the Millennium” on Bowens Island is Sold Out (Post & Courier).
- Eating rice a Charleston tradition (Post & Courier).
- Undefeated football team sends ripples campuswide at CSU (Post & Courier).
- Blitz On 2 – Week 7 Lowcountry High School Football final scores (News 2).
- 2 Clemson players suspended for Saturday’s game (ABC News 4).
- Dear Jadeveon: We feel your pain (Post & Courier).
- Elise Testone will make a special guest appearance during tomorrow night’s Triple Album Release Show at the Charleston Music Hall. Tickets are still available!
- CPD awarded $1.27M in grants to hire additional officers (Live 5 News).
- Freebies: Knowledge, history and fun! (ABC News 4).
- Holy City named one of the seven most haunted cities by Family Circle Magazine (Post & Courier).
- 3 businesses make anchor on upper peninsula for ‘Silicon Harbor’ (ABC News 4).
- Charleston schools don’t play class size politics (Post & Courier).
- Tourists continue to take limited tours at Charleston’s national parks (ABC News 4).
- Motorcyclist wrecks bike, catches fire in Hanahan (Post & Courier).
- DHEC Director Templeton: Flu shots for the insured on the way (Post & Courier).
- Public library puts digital lending into Overdrive with high tech bookmobile (ABC News 4).
- Recession thawing? Poplar Grove expansion sought (Post & Courier).
- DC Lawnmower Man braves elements once again for veterans (ABC News 4).
- Animal lovers turn to physical therapy for injured pets (Live 5 News).
- Goose Creek Health Department to hold Tdap clinic (ABC News 4).
- Breakaway group retains right to use names and seal of Diocese of S.C. (Post & Courier).
- Crafts festival scheduled for Magnolia Plantation (ABC News 4).
- New restrictions, lost child protocol at Coastal Carolina Fair (ABC News 4).
- SC investment board takes up bullying report (ABC News 4).
Events51 mins ago
Spoleto Announces Full 2023 Program
Spoleto Festival USA today announced programming for the 47th season of America’s premier performing arts festival, taking place from May...
Events3 hours ago
IAAM to Host Public Programming Events in Anticipation of Grand Opening
Events5 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events2 days ago
Basic Kitchen Partnering with Tarpon Cellars to Host Wine Lovers Dinner
Events3 days ago
Brookgreen Gardens to Celebrate Black History Month with Programs
Events3 days ago
CofC Interactive Speaker Series to Lead Discussion on Film/TV Career of Arts Management Alumna Emma Rose Isely
Art3 days ago
The Gibbes Museum of Art to Display Works from the National Museum of Wildlife Art