- Homicide investigation underway on Forbes Avenue in West Ashley (News 2).
- Coroner identifies teenager shot to death in Maryville (Live 5 News).
- Foul play suspected after detective finds body in Mt. Pleasant (News 2).
- Autopsy reveals Summerville soldier was stabbed in the heart (Live 5 News).
- Soldiers in fatal stabbing due in Washington court (ABC News 4).
- Alleged accomplice in Marley Lion murder testifies (Live 5 News).
- Man transported to hospital following mall shooting (Live 5 News).
How She Really Rolls: An Interview With Miss South Carolina 2013 Brooke Mosteller (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Haley opens up $1M to help after Georgetown fire (ABC News 4).
- Destination Disney: Young transplant patient represents SC (ABC News 4).
- Roper St. Francis Healthcare to host free breast cancer event Wednesday (Post & Courier).
- One Step Closer to Beer on Tap Tables (Eater Charleston).
- Haley: You never allow the country to shut down (Greenville Online).
- Researchers win new grant to study loggerhead turtle DNA (Post & Courier).
- DHEC, SLED tweak approach on prescription drugs (ABC News 4).
- Summerville YMCA holds 3rd annual Breast Cancer Awareness event (Live 5 News).
- Microwave apparently starts fire at N. Charleston hotel (Live 5 News).
- Francis Marion plan shows need for board of regents (Post & Courier).
- One week later, ACA enrollment in SC sputtering (The State).
- Suspect to cops: ‘Wait, let me start twerking for you’ (Charleston City Paper).
- Picture of Orangeburg armed robbery suspect released (News 2).
Local Olive Oil Company Opening Meeting Street Retail Shop (Charleston Patch).
- Charleston County school officials looking at November 2014 school building referendum but need lawmakers help (Post & Courier).
- Ex-DHHS employee pleads guilty in SC data breach (ABC News 4).
- State delegates rallying support to delay new flood insurance law (Post & Courier).
- Goose Creek Fall Festival returns Saturday (Live 5 News).
- SC’s $400M Powerball jackpot gets state near $16 M (ABC News 4).
- Police: Burglar caught in the act by apartment tenant (Live 5 News).
- Boyd’s been as good as it gets in short yardage; Clemson QB has insurance policy to protect future (Post & Courier).
- Spurrier: Clowney working to return vs. Arkansas (News 2).
- Don’t Drop WCBD (News 2).
- Wando Volleyball Invitational serves up top teams (Post & Courier).
- State railroad division pays $10 million for remaining Noisette properties on former Navy Base (Post & Courier).
Organizers say beach fall bike rally best ever (ABC News 4).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks