- Police called out to shots fired at Citadel Mall (Live 5 News).
- Motorcycle driver dies after striking parked vehicle on Folly Beach (Post & Courier).
- Bystander made valiant effort to save motorcyclist (Post & Courier).
- Men step into stilettos, walk one mile to raise awareness (ABC News 4).
- Summerville soldier fatally stabbed in Seattle attack investigated as possible racially motivated hate crime (Post & Courier).
- Charleston girl turns to India to help victims of human trafficking — with shoes (ABC News 4).
- Wounded warrior achieves dream with help from the community (Live 5 News).
- Live 5 most wanted suspect turns self in after story airs (Live 5 News).
- At age 81, former Citadel football coach Red Parker still in the game (Post & Courier).
- S.C. Education Department proposes eliminating class size maximums for many grades, subjects (Post & Courier).
- There are great grocery deals — and not just at Piggly Wiggly (Post & Courier).
- Crews respond to water rescue at Castle Pickney (ABC News 4).
Rep. Mike Anthony on Zais’ school deregulation plan: ‘It’s downright dangerous’ (Charleston City Paper).
- Departments to kick off Fire Prevention Week with parade, event (Live 5 News).
- Quiet hurricane season in the Lowcountry still capable of a late surge (Post & Courier).
- A local magician’s life comes full circle (ABC News 4).
- Hate Crime Activist to Speak About Anti-Gay Murder of Her Son (College of Charleston).
- Officials: Homeless man who stole gun from officer arrested (ABC News 4).
- Rep. Sanford to hold town hall meeting in N. Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Local charity finalist in Toyota contest (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry voices concerns over government shutdown (News 2).
- Home with mattresses in yard destroyed by fire (ABC News 4).
- Domestic violence expert urges loved ones to talk to victims (News 2).
- Dorchester County council to discuss local option sales tax and tourism funds (Post & Courier).
- One dead after deer strikes motorcycle in Horry Co. (ABC News 4).
- Jadeveon Clowney not expected to be out long, but status this week murky (Post & Courier).
- Clemson notes: Bring on Florida State? Not so fast, Swinney says (Post & Courier).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks