As you probably know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which means you will be seeing a lot of pink in the coming weeks. The Lowcountry always does a great job of drawing attention to the cause and this year won’t be any different.
Here’s a look at some of this year’s Breast Cancer Awareness events:
- “The Fighting Lady is in The Fight” Campaign – Patriots Point
- Drink Pink – Slightly North of Broad, High Cotton Charleston, and the Old Village Post House
- Restaurants will donate $1 for each glass of Segura Viudas Sparkling Rosé purchased to help support breast cancer research at the Hollings Cancer Center at MUSC.
- Light the Town Pink
- “Cupcake for the Cure” – Cupcake Down South.
- For every one of these cupcake sold, the bakery will donate $1 to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
- Boone Hall Corn Maze Goes Pink
- 10/4/13 – Benefit for a Goddess! Breast Cancer Awareness – Nolas Salon, Summerville
- 10/5/13 – Party In Pink CRAZY SOCKS Edition 80s STYLE – Northwoods Gym
- 10/9/13 – Think Pink: Breast Cancer Symposium – Charles Towne Landing Founders Hall
- 10/9/13 – Rockers 4 Knockers / Breast Cancer Awareness Pre-Party – Mynt
- 10/11/13 – Second Annual Lowcountry BreastFest: Pink Tie Gala – The Lighthouse on the Creek
- 10/13/13 – 3rd Annual Rockers 4 Knockers – Shem Creek
- 10/16/13 – Ladies’ Night at the Brewery – Westbrook Brewing Co
- 10/19/13 – Komen Lowcountry Race for the Cure – Daniel Island
- 10/19/13 – East Cooper Crafter’s Guild Craft Show – BI-LO Palmetto Pavilion
- 10/20/13 – Cupcake Ride 2013 – TrySports Mount Pleasant
- 10/23/13 – Happy Hour – Fish. Restaurant will be donating $1 for every pink cocktail and glass of pink wine sold during their Happy Hour.
- 10/24/13 – Ladies Night Out – Roper Hospital Lobby, 316 Calhoun Street
Charleston 4th of July Events (2022 Edition)
Independence Day is almost here and it’s crunch time for making plans. To help you out, here’s a list of...