- Mayor: ‘Front Street still open for business’ (ABC News 4).
- Weekend patrons of Front Street bar return to devastation (ABC News 4).
- More buildings collapse overnight in Georgetown (Live 5 News).
- Georgetown gathers to raise money for fire victims (News 2).
- Woman loses everything in Georgetown fire, rescued by firemen (ABC News 4).
- Georgetown children: “Mom’s store burned, will be missed” (News 2).
- Georgetown community signs wooden boat (ABC News 4).
- Adoptive parents seek expenses in custody fight (Live 5 News).
- Half-off sale starts Monday at James Island Piggly Wiggly on Maybank Highway (Post & Courier).
- Research aimed at specific race upsets parents (News 2).
- Political expert: Government shutdown wouldn’t impact Lowcountry significantly (Live 5 News).
- Friday Football Frenzy: Scores, highlights, and more from Week 5 (ABC News 4).
- Summerville neighborhood watch group works to reduce crime (News 2).
- No payments for property owners who live within 1,000 feet of I-526 (Post & Courier).
- R.I.P. Downtown Andolini’s Pizza (Eater Charleston).
- South Carolina’s Jadeveon Clowney, Clemson’s Tajh Boyd each worth more than $2 million to their schools (Post & Courier).
- Thousands participate in Lowcountry Heart Walk (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry Heart Walk Gallery (Charleston Scene).
- Changing the mindset, changing the outcome (Post & Courier).
- Volunteers clean out home of woman missing for 18 months (ABC News 4).
- City puts East Bay Street mansion up for sale (Post & Courier).
Royal American to host Eclectic Evenings starting Oct. 1 (Charleston City Paper).
College of Charleston Greek Life Kicks Off Pep Supper 2013 with YouGiveGoods (Charleston Patch).
- 3 motorcycles involved in West Ashley crash (ABC News 4).
- How Wescott pro reaches autistic boy via game of golf (Post & Courier).
- LOT 787 Dreamliner diverted due to antenna snafu (Live 5 News).
- Edmund’s Oast Will Not Be a Biergarten (Eater Charleston).
- Pig wear popular as Piggly Wiggly disappears from Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Here’s hoping Mrs. Mac’s stays local forever (Post & Courier).
- Discerning what’s special at takeout fusion joint Mi Xao is difficult (Post & Courier).
Charleston’s iconic Battery gets a makeover (Live 5 News).
- Sanford Releases Statement on Continuing Resolution (News 2).
- Watch out for scams in October (Post & Courier).
- Goose Creek church catches fire during fish fry (ABC News 4).
- Charleston airports deputy director Bill New likely to stay on past retirement date (Post & Courier).
- Scrumptious Summerville 2013 Kitchen Tour serves up more history than in years past (Post & Courier).
- Charleston’s Best Burger: You Make the Call (Charleston Grit).
- Two Hollywood Actors Get Stopped, But Not For An Autograph (CNN).
- Charleston police department gets $500,000 grant for school resources officers (Post & Courier).
- To Have and To Hold a Few Pints (Charleston Craft Beer).
- Charleston’s Greystar expands abroad with U.K. student housing deal (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina drops to No. 13 in AP rankings; No. 3 Clemson kicks off at Syracuse on ABC (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Southern defeats Appalachian State (Post & Courier).
- Gamecocks running back Mike Davis crashes Central Florida’s party (Post & Courier).
- Clowney blasts fellow Gamecocks: ‘We aren’t the same team’ (Post & Courier).
- Citadel ‘needs a reality check’ after 24-17 loss to rival Furman (Post & Courier).
- Children grieving a loved one invited to Shannon’s Hope camp (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry Oral History Alliance plans jazz program (Post & Courier).
Folly Beach Offering The Chance to Go Ice Skating at the Beach
From Friday, December 23rd until Sunday, December 25th, the Folly Beach Tourism Board is giving you the chance to ice...