The Pumpkin Patch and Maze at Legare Farms returns on Saturday, October 5th and will remain open every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday through the rest of the month. It will also be open on Monday, October 28th. Also, hayrides will be offered on the hour on each of the days.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Pumpkins of all sizes will be available for $3 to $20.
- The “world’s largest hedge maze” is $6 for adults and $3 children
- Make your own scarecrow for $10
- Free Animal Barnyard. You can pay $2 to feed them.
- Rubber duck races
- Pony Rides
- Gem mine
- Temporary tattoos
- Free mini maze
- Haunted Evenings on October 25th and 26th from 8 pm – 11 pm.
And here are the hours:
- Fridays: 3 pm – 9 pm
- Saturdays: 10 am - 9 pm
- Sundays: 1 pm – 6 pm
- Monday, October 28th: 1 pm - 5 pm
For pricing and more information, click here.
Evening in the Park Events to Showcase Folly Beach County Park’s New Features
Bring your family and friends to Folly Beach County Park from 5 pm to 8 pm on August 19th and...
BCLS Hosts Old MacDonald Sing-Along Farm with Bright Star Theatre
Tyler, The Creator Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum in March 2022
Charleston Opera Theater to Host A Gala Celebration of Italian Opera on September 18th
Charleston Gaillard Center’s 2021-2022 Series Single Tickets On Sale August 6th
Palmetto City Ballet Announces 2021-22 Season
Dave Koz and Friends Christmas Tour Coming to North Charleston PAC
- Uncategorized7 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- News2 weeks ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters