Here’s a look at this year’s delicious events:
Friday, September 27th
- Dine Around – Various Locations throughout the day
- Nearly 20 restaurants will design a 3-course menu, each course paired with a specialty/craft beer. No tickets required. Participating restaurants are listed below.
- Sweet & Southern on Shem Creek – Cottage on the Creek from 6 pm – 10 pm
- Guests will be treated to Lowcountry cuisine served by local caterers and moonlit harbor cruises. Features a performance by Gigi Dover & Big Love. Tickets are $50.
Saturday, September 28th
- Dine Around – Continues
- Iron Chef Competition – Culinary Institute of Charleston’s Palmer Campus from 6 pm – 9 pm
- A showcase of local chefs in a head-to-head battle. After the secret ingredient is announced, the chefs will have 45 minutes to create and cook at least 4 dishes to be judged by a panel of experts.
- Contestants: Chef Drew Hedlund (Fleet Landing) and Chef Brandon Buck (Middleton Place) vs. Chef Jael Allen (Mosaic) and Chef Eva Broyles (Eli’s Table).
- Amphitheater seats are sold out, but General Admission Tickets are still available. They include a televised viewing of the competition in a viewing room with complimentary beer, wine and heavy hors d’oeuvres. Tickets are $25.
Sunday, September 29th
- Main Event – Boone Hall Plantation from 10:30 am until 5 pm.
Restaurants Participating in the Dine Around
- 82 Queen
- Anson Restaurant
- A.W. Shucks
- Basil – Mount Pleasant
- Basil – Downtown
- Blu Restaurant and Bar
- Bocci’s Italian Restaurant
- Burton’s Grill
- Carter’s Kitchen
- Home Team BBQ
- Holy City Hospitality Group
- Lowcountry Bistro
- Mosaic Cafe
- Red’s Ice House
- Republic Garden & Lounge
- Sea Island Grill at Wild Dunes Resort
- Steel City Pizza
- Swamp Fox Restaurant
Fetter Health Care Network, MUSC, and Palmetto Project to Host COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Fetter Health Care Network, MUSC Health and Palmetto Project are partnering to host a community COVID-19 vaccination clinic on Wednesday...
Gaillard Center Announces Second Theo Von Show
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events9 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview8 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food2 weeks ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island