V.P. Biden presses for 50-foot harbor deepening (Charleston City Paper).
- Biden: Infrastructure a win for the nation (ABC News 4).
- How do we roll? Miss South Carolina Brooke Mosteller touts our mobile homes (Post & Courier).
- In their own words: Two Charleston bloggers tackle deeply personal issues (Post & Courier).
- Experian decides not to renew deal (ABC News 4).
- FBI: Crime down in Charleston, up in North Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Battery repairs, construction set to begin in October (ABC News 4).
- Boeing hits goal of 10 787 Dreamliner a month, CEO says (Post & Courier).
- Beidler Forest boardwalk through Four Holes Swamp soon to reopen to visitors (Post & Courier).
Gin Joint launches line of flavorful bitters (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston County looking for companies to manage Mark Clark extension project (Post & Courier).
- New Tasting Event Near Market (Post & Courier).
- Report: New Veronica hearing in Tulsa courtroom (ABC News 4).
- CAS’ calendar debut party rakes in cash for Toby’s Fund (ABC News 4).
- Looking to improve “F” rating, Lambs Elementary shows improvement (Live 5 News).
- More ‘no bottom-fishing’ preserves proposed for South Carolina, Southeast offshore (Post & Courier).
- Police believe same suspect responsible for two pharmacy robberies (News 2).
- Emergency crews take out West Ashley house fire (Live 5 News).
- Clowney dealing with fame, pain (ABC News 4).
- Clemson notes: The Tigers’ plan at wide receiver, Seckinger now a starter (Post & Courier).
- Deputies say man’s remains open murder investigation (ABC News 4).
- Reports: Gunmen might have been looking for Bloods gang member whose remains were found near St. George (Post & Courier).
- Preservation group looks to sell historic mill in Summerton (Post & Courier).
- Traffic moving on Highway 17-A following lumber truck accident (Live 5 News).
- Dr. J. Richard Sosnowski, noted Charleston physician, dies (Post & Courier).
- Neighbor: ‘You see flying roaches and bugs’ (ABC News 4).
The Co-Op Offering 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways
The Co-Op, the beach café best known for its frosé, is offering 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways beginning today, December...