When the High Wire Distillery Co. officially opens its doors on Thursday, September 12th, it will become downtown Charleston’s first artisan, craft distillery. The business will be offering limited access tours and tastings on its opening day before moving to a more static schedule.
During each tour, the High Wire team will offer an overview of the distilling process and allow guests an opportunity to see the still, mash tun, fermentation tanks, barrel aging, and bottling operations in action.
After the grand opening, the regular tour schedule will be as follows:
- Thursday through Saturday
- Every hour on the hour from 1 pm to 5 pm
- Tours are limited to 25 people and reservations are recommended.
- Reservations may be made by calling 843-755-4664.
Each tour will have the following options:
- Tour with Complimentary Tasting Ticket
- The cost is $8 per person and guests receive three complimentary half ounce tasting samples. Guests must be 21 and older to taste and must present a valid ID.
- Tour without Tasting Ticket
- The cost is $5 per person, and this option is available for anyone under 21. Admission for children 12 years of age and under is free. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information, visit www.highwiredistilling.com or follow on Facebook (High Wire Distilling Co.) or Twitter (@highwirechs).
City of Charleston, Charleston Redevelopment Corporation to Host Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Affordable Housing
Charleston Mayor John J. Tecklenburg, Charleston City Councilmember Robert M. Mitchell, and Charleston Redevelopment Corporation Chairman Eli Poliakoff will take...