- MUSC spokeswoman explains why hospital waited 2 weeks to inform customers about cyber attack (Post & Courier).
- Veronica’s biological father released on bond after surrender (ABC News 4).
- Dusten Brown files appeal with Oklahoma Supreme Court (ABC News 4).
- Family identifies baby shot by older brother; mom issued $38K bond (Live 5 News).
- Lawsuit filed against Charleston County School District alleging teacher bullied student (Post & Courier).
- Nikki Haley Got Locked Out of The Governor’s Mansion (FITSNews).
- Documents: North Charleston police officer fired for second excessive-force incident in less than year (Post & Courier).
- Police: Thief breaks into Big Lots via HVAC unit (ABC News 4).
To strike or not to strike: The S.C. delegation on intervening in Syria (Charleston City Paper).
- Leyla Royal Menu For Two, Please (Eater CHS).
- Man rammed three cruisers, mobile home during pursuit, deputies say (Live 5 News).
- Late school buses raise student safety concerns in Summerville (News 2).
Rumors fly, Ryan Gosling is in downtown Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Running the Numbers on The Ordinary (Eater CHS).
- Man says he was beat up by former North Charleston police officer (ABC News 4).
- Week 2 Lowcountry High School Football (News 2).
- Charter school still not in session, scrambling to find building (Live 5 News).
- Corps finishes sampling for Charleston harbor deepening (ABC News 4).
- SC AFL-CIO elects new president (ABC News 4).
- Clemson backups ready for action against S.C. State (Post & Courier).
- Summerville Town Council candidates file for November election (Post & Courier).
- Charles Williams builds community for young artists (Charleston City Paper).
- U.S. Coast Guard national training moves to North Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Final missing painting returned after library theft, new shows planned (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Police Department hosts training program for students (News 2).
- Charleston School of Law sale to InfiLaw was in the works since at least late July (Post & Courier).
- Colin Falvey named USL PRO Defender of the Year (ABC News 4).
- Serial rapist sentenced to 25 years behind bars for attacks on Charleston women (Post & Courier).
- Crews put out fire at Ladson fairgrounds (Live 5 News).
- Report: High speed chase sends child and deputies to hospital, suspect arrested (ABC News 4).
- Carnival to cut pollution from cruise ships (ABC News 4).
Homegrown Holiday Bazaar Scheduled for December 3rd
The ninth annual Homegrown Holiday Bazaar will be held Saturday, December 3rd, 2022 at Johns Island County Park (2662 Mullet...