- MUSC spokeswoman explains why hospital waited 2 weeks to inform customers about cyber attack (Post & Courier).
- Veronica’s biological father released on bond after surrender (ABC News 4).
- Dusten Brown files appeal with Oklahoma Supreme Court (ABC News 4).
- Family identifies baby shot by older brother; mom issued $38K bond (Live 5 News).
- Lawsuit filed against Charleston County School District alleging teacher bullied student (Post & Courier).
- Nikki Haley Got Locked Out of The Governor’s Mansion (FITSNews).
- Documents: North Charleston police officer fired for second excessive-force incident in less than year (Post & Courier).
- Police: Thief breaks into Big Lots via HVAC unit (ABC News 4).
To strike or not to strike: The S.C. delegation on intervening in Syria (Charleston City Paper).
- Leyla Royal Menu For Two, Please (Eater CHS).
- Man rammed three cruisers, mobile home during pursuit, deputies say (Live 5 News).
- Late school buses raise student safety concerns in Summerville (News 2).
Rumors fly, Ryan Gosling is in downtown Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Running the Numbers on The Ordinary (Eater CHS).
- Man says he was beat up by former North Charleston police officer (ABC News 4).
- Week 2 Lowcountry High School Football (News 2).
- Charter school still not in session, scrambling to find building (Live 5 News).
- Corps finishes sampling for Charleston harbor deepening (ABC News 4).
- SC AFL-CIO elects new president (ABC News 4).
- Clemson backups ready for action against S.C. State (Post & Courier).
- Summerville Town Council candidates file for November election (Post & Courier).
- Charles Williams builds community for young artists (Charleston City Paper).
- U.S. Coast Guard national training moves to North Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Final missing painting returned after library theft, new shows planned (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Police Department hosts training program for students (News 2).
- Charleston School of Law sale to InfiLaw was in the works since at least late July (Post & Courier).
- Colin Falvey named USL PRO Defender of the Year (ABC News 4).
- Serial rapist sentenced to 25 years behind bars for attacks on Charleston women (Post & Courier).
- Crews put out fire at Ladson fairgrounds (Live 5 News).
- Report: High speed chase sends child and deputies to hospital, suspect arrested (ABC News 4).
- Carnival to cut pollution from cruise ships (ABC News 4).
Maya to Host “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on 2/8
Downtown restaurant Maya is hosting an “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on Wednesday, February 8th. The event will take place...