- OK governor signs extradition papers for Veronica’s biological father (ABC News 4).
- Rumor: I’ve heard from multiple sources that another personal information security breach is being announced tomorrow. I can’t confirm the entity yet, but It is not the Department of Revenue. I hope to have more info on this tonight.
- Police Pull Suicidal Man from Bridge (Charleston Patch).
- Officials: Maintenance man saves resident from burning apartment (Live 5 News).
- Employee on leave pending consolidated dispatch center investigation (Live 5 News).
- Gov. Haley responds to same-sex marriage lawsuit (ABC News 4).
- Syria conflict could mean boost in business for a Ladson auto maker (Live 5 News).
- TV Host Chuck Hughes Likes Charleston, Plain and Simple (Post & Courier).
- Gang concerns drive Summerville to try out police rapid response team (Post & Courier).
- Wanted burglary suspect caught on tape at meat store (Live 5 News).
- What you need to know about Southern Season (Charleston City Paper).
- Opens Thursday in Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- Child shocked by hand dryer in North Charleston Elementary bathroom after taunts from kids (News 2).
- Former Army captain from Johns Island gets 10 years for heroin smuggling (Post & Courier).
- Abuse of a Vulnerable Adult alleged (News 2).
- Charleston to Wait a Few More Days For Lebanese Cooking (And, Possibly, Armenian Singing) [Post & Courier]
- The Southern General pulls rank on the Johns Island dining scene (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston police arrest suspect in armed robbery on Wateree Drive (Post & Courier).
- Will New York City Pizza Be Worth a Slice? (Eater CHS).
- Police arrest two teens for sexually assaulting boy at Sumter High (News 2).
- Murder-for-hire suspect asks for break in his support payments to wife who was target of alleged plot (Post & Courier).
- Unlike feral hogs, coyotes may be a Lowcountry nuisance we can live with (Post & Courier).
- Shucking the Facts on Leon’s Oyster Shop (Eater CHS).
- Columbia isn’t the only town to criminalize homelessness (Charleston City Paper).
Military Personnel Get Jumpstart on Day of Caring (Summerville Patch).
- Lowcountry veteran receives new home from Operation Homefront (News 2).
- 1 injured as golf cart collides with drink cart on Seabrook Island (Post & Courier).
- Fatal auto-pedestrian wreck an ‘honest accident,’ family says (Live 5 News).
8 Killed on S.C. Roads During Labor Day Weekend (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Whooping cough cases rise in SC Upstate (Live 5 News).
- Southern states are winning when it comes to luring workers (Carolina Live).
- A-B-Charleston-Distillery-E-F-G-High Wire (Good for the Palate).
- Body found on campus of Benedict College (Live 5 News).
- Battery’s Azira called up to Uganda national team (ABC News 4).
- Updated: Kindred Healthcare sells Mount Pleasant hospital to Vibra (Post & Courier).
- 911 calls released in North Park Grill shooting (ABC News 4).
- PURE hires Laurens Wilson as new managing director (Charleston City Paper).
- Judge dismisses suit over SC Republican party registration (ABC News 4).
- Thief breaks into a dozen cars in Summerville neighborhood (Live 5 News).
- Grain in focus at Middleton Place (The Digitel Charleston).
- Keeping businesses happy so they stay in Charleston County (Charleston City Paper).
- New Walterboro trail to memorialize Colleton County native (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry man among 5 sentenced in North Carolina for armed home invasion (Post & Courier).
- Coroner identifies motorcyclists struck, killed by alleged drunk driver (Live 5 News).
Volunteers Needed: Going Places to Give 390 Custom Bikes, locks, Helmets to Disadvantaged Kid
Local nonprofit Going Places will be surprising all 390 children that attend Lambs Elementary with a new, custom bike on...
The Wonderer to Host Dia De Los Muertos Party featuring The Knocks
Ugly Sweater 5K Dash Scheduled for December 11th in Summerville
Keegan-Filion Farm to Host Open House in November
Preservation Society of Charleston’s Fall Tours Shares This Week’s Lineup Highlights
Local Mentoring Program Hosts Event to Help Parents Talk to Kids About Sex Effectively
WaterFest, Benefiting Water Mission, to be held on Daniel Island Next Month
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News2 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie