- Revenue Department hacking leaves millions of S.C. residents at risk for life (Post & Courier).
- One man dead, another in custody after fatal shooting outside of Rivers Avenue restaurant early Sunday (Post & Courier).
- Diver finds class ring lost in Cooper River 38 years ago (Post & Courier).
- Profanity, racial slurs spray painted on Summerville home (Live 5 News).
- Sullivan’s Island bench a place to rest and contemplate the African American experience (Post & Courier).
- ‘Dog gone’ good time at Riley Park dog races for Mary Ashley (ABC News 4).
- A source tells me this year’s Skinful Halloween will be held at a downtown location instead of at the Brick House Kitchen.
- South Carolina ends fiscal year with higher-than-expected $68M surplus (Post & Courier).
- A right way and a wrong way to solve homelessness (Post & Courier).
- Murder or self-defense in Cycle Gear shooting? Suspect pleads case (Post & Courier).
- People gather in Cannon Park for a giant water gun fight (ABC News 4).
- Reptile show held in Mount Pleasant (ABC News 4).
Take Note of This Week’s Charleston Trash Schedule (Charleston Patch).
- Four ‘Renaissance’ Charleston County schools starting first year of project with new faculty, high hopes (Post & Courier).
- Mom reacts to daughter’s ‘shed sex’ stunt at Home Depot (ABC News 4).
Beach Sweep, River Sweep Cleanup Event set for Sept. 21 (Charleston Patch).
- Santee Cooper has a nuclear dilemma (Post & Courier).
- Riverdogs take the field for final game of the season (News 2).
- Charleston Southern shocks The Citadel, 32-29 (Post & Courier).
- Clemson’s Stanton Seckinger, a former Porter-Gaud star, comes up big for Tigers (Post & Courier).
- Column: When they get behind closed doors (Post & Courier).
- Computer program will help Goose Creek track predators (Post & Courier).
- Chapel Hill retail icon Southern Season prepares to expand to Charleston region (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry reacts to possible Syrian military strike (News 2).
- Red Cross assisting family of 3 after Summerville house fire (Live 5 News).
- SC Teaching Fellows program accepting applications (ABC News 4).
- ETV airing story of decorated WWII veteran Bell (Post & Courier).
Roofing Company to Hold Hiring Event (North Charleston Patch).
- Summerville ministry urges $1 donations to fill critical local needs (Post & Courier).
- Owner of defunct Santee Outlet Mall hopes bingo talk will return (Post & Courier).
North Charleston Harvest Festival Set for October 21st
The City of North Charleston announces the 10th Annual Harvest Festival featuring live music, an artist market, costume contests, trick-or-treat...