- Ajoblanco: Chilled almond soup with smoked Carolina trout paired with Jaume Serra “Cristalino”, Cava, NV
- Brandada De Bacalao: Salt cured flounder, potato, pickled chilies, parsley, and lemon paired with BodegasOntañon “Vetiver Blanco”, Rijoa, 2011
- Paella: Carolina Gold Rice, saffron, mussels, clams, shrimp, and Calico scallops paired with Bodegas Ontañon “Vetiver Rosado”, Rijoa, 2011
- Seared Cherrypoint Wreckfish: Chorizo, crispy Brussels sprouts, heirloom potato croquette, and romesco sauce paired with Bodegas Ontañon “Vetiver Tinto”, Rijoa, 2010
- Arbequina olive oil cake: Marcona almonds, local fruit and berries, mint syrup paired with Gonzales Byass, Palo Cortado, Jerez, NV
The cost is $75 plus tax and gratuity with 10% of the proceeds going to the South Carolina Aquarium. To make a reservation call (843) 266-4085.
Digital Lottery for HAMILTON Tickets at the North Charleston Performing Arts Center Opens Friday
A digital lottery for HAMILTON tickets will begin in conjunction with the show’s first performance (July 13th) at the North Charleston Performing...