Louisville Chef Edward Lee returns to Charleston on August 29th and 30th for a two-day celebration of the recent launch of his latest cookbook Smoke & Pickles. During his visit he will participate in a special guest chef event and will host a family-style luncheon.
Here’s a quick glance at each of the events:
Thursday, August 29th
- L ’Atelier Guest Chef Series at Le Creuset
- 6 pm – 8 pm
- 21 and over only
- $60 – includes signed copy of the book.
- Tickets may be purchased here.
- Cooking demonstration and tasting
Friday, August 30th
- Luncheon with Chef Ken Vedrinski at Trattoria Lucca
- 12:30 pm
- $75 for all-inclusive, three-course meal and a signed copy of Lee’s Book
- Collaboration dinner between the two chefs featuring platters of foods found in the book.
- Reservations can be made by calling 843-973-3323.
8th Annual ‘Murica Bar Crawl on King Street is Set for this Saturday
The 8th Annual ‘Murica Bar Crawl will be held on Saturday, June 26th starting at 3 pm. Grab your friends...
BCLS announces 2D Animation Workshop and Video Instruction Partnership
PCC Honoring National HIV Testing Day with Extended Hours, Gifts
BCLS Hosts a Variety of Children’s Virtual Programs for Summer 2021
Fetter Health Care Network extends COVID-19 vaccine clinics into July
High Tide Music Festival Coming to Riverfront Park this September
UPDATE: Suds + Spuds Fundraising Event Postponed to the Fall
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks