Louisville Chef Edward Lee returns to Charleston on August 29th and 30th for a two-day celebration of the recent launch of his latest cookbook Smoke & Pickles. During his visit he will participate in a special guest chef event and will host a family-style luncheon.
Here’s a quick glance at each of the events:
Thursday, August 29th
- L ’Atelier Guest Chef Series at Le Creuset
- 6 pm – 8 pm
- 21 and over only
- $60 – includes signed copy of the book.
- Tickets may be purchased here.
- Cooking demonstration and tasting
Friday, August 30th
- Luncheon with Chef Ken Vedrinski at Trattoria Lucca
- 12:30 pm
- $75 for all-inclusive, three-course meal and a signed copy of Lee’s Book
- Collaboration dinner between the two chefs featuring platters of foods found in the book.
- Reservations can be made by calling 843-973-3323.
Carolina Ice Palace to Host 22nd Annual Ice Show, “Broadway on Ice”
The Carolina Ice Palace (CIP) will present “Broadway on Ice” on Saturday, December 10th at 6 pm and Sunday, December...