- Dusten Brown supporters gather at OK state capitol for protest (ABC News 4).
- Gas leak between King and St. Phillip Streets secured (News 2).
- Female Charleston County detention officer accused of beating husband, also a jail officer (Post & Courier).
- Free pop-up health clinic comes to the Lowcountry for first time; thousands expected to turn out (Post & Courier).
- Daniel Island restaurant in trouble for meals named after Clemson, USC football stars (Live 5 News).
- Local “Doomsday Preppers” to be featured on national show (Live 5 News).
- Stand Your Ground faces test in S.C. (Post & Courier).
BI-LO Announces 10-Week Price Freeze (Mauldin Patch).
- DNR: Girl, 11, bitten by fox on way to bus stop (ABC News 4).
- Pictures show vehicles partially submerged in Walterboro parking lot (Live 5 News).
- New school buildings set to open Wednesday; another delayed (ABC News 4).
- Charleston county leaders push for parent involvement this school year (Live 5 News).
- Thousands of Tri-County students go back to school (ABC News 4).
- Charleston School of Law co-founder Edward Westbrook says school should be converted to a nonprofit, not sold to an out-of-state corporation (Post & Courier).
Southern Season Set for Sept. 5 Grand Opening (Mount Pleasant Patch).
Elise Testone ready to release debut album entitled In This Life (Charleston City Paper).
- Newly discovered shark off the SC coast (ABC News 4).
- Fewer big gators in South Carolina prompts worries about loss of ‘brood stock’ (Post & Courier).
- Montgomery lands bowl game; Charleston organizers still optimistic (Post & Courier).
- Haley: Farmers and crops are suffering from heavy rains (Live 5 News).
- Hanahan’s new amphitheater a great place to visit — if you can find it (Post & Courier).
South Carolina Sen. Scott fundraising in Wisconsin (ABC News 4).
Mugdock Castle on Sullivan’s Island Goes on the Market (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- First Day Festival attracts 10,000 parents and children (Post & Courier).
- SC group seeks donations of 20,000 bras (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry dark skies spawn funnel clouds (Post & Courier).
- Library to hold job fair on Wednesday (ABC News 4).
- Authorities identify victim in Mt. Pleasant auto-pedestrian accident (News 2).
- 2 teens arrested in Berkeley Masonic Lodge fire, vandalism (ABC News 4).
- After more than four decades at Charleston Air Force Base, Aero Club going away (Post & Courier).
- Santee Cooper loans $3.5M for ‘inland port’ substation, OKs $1.34B bond sale (Post & Courier).
- Man charged in West Ashley burglary (ABC News 4).
- Report: South Carolina added 4,000 jobs in July, not enough to lower unemployment rate (Post & Courier).
- Football heritage has helped Coastal QB change roles (ABC News 4).
- Dorton tabbed CAA Preseason Player of the Year (ABC News 4).
Valentine’s Day 2022 Menus, Events, Discounts, and Specials
Looking for some sweet plans for Valentine’s Day? Look below for a list of events and special menus being offered...