The Sullivan’s Island Home Team BBQ will continue to host their Island Reggae Celebration throughout December. Each event features live music and Jamaican-inspired food and drink specials.
- $3 Red Stripe beer
- Food specials like: oxtail soup, smoked jerk chicken with pineapple rice, lamb sausage, jerk shrimp, fried plantains.
The event, which begins at 9 pm, will be held on the following Thursdays:
- 8/22: with musical guest Butter Toast. $5 cover.
- 9/5, 9/12, 10/10, 10/24, 11/7, 12/5, 12/12. and 12/19 with musical guest The Derek Cribb Invitational. No cover.
Gaillard Center Announces Second Theo Von Show
Comedian and podcast host Theo Von has added a second show at the Gaillard Center on Saturday, October 23, 2021...
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events21 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview20 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food2 weeks ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island