- Baby Veronica Parties Agree to Mediation (Charleston Patch).
Deadly Equine Virus Sweeps Through South Carolina (Charleston Patch).
- Darius Rucker Is Super For Not Acting Like A Superstar (Low Country Today).
- New lawsuit alleges The Citadel ‘failed to warn’ about ReVille (Live 5 News).
- Students move in at CofC, The Citadel in hectic weekend (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry Open Land Trust so far has raised a third of the $1.2 million needed to expand Angel Oak Park (Post & Courier).
- Slave dwelling project works toward preservation (Post & Courier).
- Coast Guard investigates fuel spill off Hilton Head Island (Post & Courier).
- SLED arson investigator requested for Masonic Lodge fire (WCBD).
- Osteen brings A Night of Hope to sold-out Coliseum crowd (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry girls prep for Junior Girls Olympics (WCBD).
- Mount Pleasant dentistry to provide free services (WCBD).
- The Ultimate Beer Tour of Charleston (The Daily Meal).
- Students at Buist, Charleston Progressive, Memminger and Montessori Community schools returning to new buildings (Post & Courier).
- Shakespeare: two productions, two perspectives (Post & Courier).
- Goodwill clearance center back open for business (ABC News 4).
- Taxi stands now in place at the Charleston Market late at night (WCBD).
- Friends hold fundraiser for girl, 10, who needs a kidney (ABC News 4).
Local Business Hosts Art Exhibit (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- A passage through time (Post & Courier).
- Gymnastics instructor Charlie Schumpp loved to teach, give back to community (Post & Courier).
- Woman charged with fatally stabbing 72-year-old (ABC News 4).
Local Organizations Partnering for Overdose Awareness Day Event on August 31st
The Charleston County Department of Alcohol and other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS or the Charleston Center) is partnering with the...