- Carpaccio di Spada: Swordfish Carpaccio with lemon caper aioli paired with Prosecco
- Vellutata di Aragosta: Lobster bisque with Rose Centine
- Pepata di Cozze: Sautéed mussels with pepper, garlic, white wine, parsley, and a touch of cream paired with Lison Classico
- Paella di Pesce alla Valenziana: Seafood paella with wreckfish, scallops, shrimp, and clams paired with a Pinot Grigio
- Sgroppino: Homemade lemon sorbet drawn in vodka
Tickets are $58 (taxes and gratuity are not included) with 10% percent of proceeds going to the South Carolina Aquarium. Pane e Vino is located at 17 Warren Street in Downtown Charleston, South Carolina. Reservations can be made by calling (843) 853-5955.
PURE Theatre Announces Young Professionals Happy Hour Series
PURE Theatre today announced their new Young Professionals Night, a networking event series being held in conjunction with their Season...