- Hearings over, mediation deal reached in Veronica custody case (ABC News 4).
- Detention officer accused of repeatedly punching restrained inmate (Live 5 News).
- NCPD: Teen arrested for sexually assaulting 4-year-old (ABC News 4).
- Charleston City Council to take up texting-while-driving ban next week (Post & Courier).
- Downtown traffic back to normal following another day of flooding (Live 5 News).
- Army Corps runs out of sand for Miami-Dade beaches; S.C. holds steady for now (Post & Courier).
Jenny Sanford eyes College of Charleston presidency (Charleston City Paper).
- Mt P Police look for suspected purse thief (ABC News 4).
Charleston Area Ranks Most Dangerous for Motorists (North Charleston Patch).
- SC emails show threat of hearing prompted pact (ABC News 4).
- As the Neck develops and placemakers set an agenda, will the black community be included or neglected again? (Charleston City Paper).
Officer Commended for Stopping Potential Suicide (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Enjoy Labor Day weekend with wine and craft beer at Freshfields Village (Digitel Charleston).
- Benefitfocus files for initial public offering (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
Kimpson Sweeps up Post-Election Endorsements (Charleston Patch).
- Kelly scores twice as Battery beats Antigua (Live 5 News).
- Boeing 787 Hit by Setback With Fire-Extinguisher Wiring Flaw (Bloomberg).
- Report: Xanax made child neglect suspects ‘cocky’ (ABC News 4).
- Suspect in Dorchester County fatal club shooting in custody (Post & Courier).
- Benefit concert for Darin Kingery Saturday night (ABC News 4).
- Longtime Charleston industry recruiter dies at 98 (Post & Courier).
- Clemson: 2 more men arrested for Howard’s Rock vandalism (ABC News 4).
Citadel Awarded Grant for Science Teachers (Charleston Patch).
- Accused arsonist released (ABC News 4).
- Jazz Festival funds scholarships for medical students (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Patriots Point saw 9 percent more visitors last year (Post & Courier).
- Judge sets arguments on Charleston cruise case (ABC News 4).
- Museum honors chaplains in service Seeking military memorabilia Museum honors chaplains in service (Post & Courier).
- S.C. Class of 2013 sets record for scholarships (Post & Courier).
- Driver who led deputies on high speed chase turns himself in (ABC News 4).
- Green Space Dedicated to MUSC President (ABC News 4).
Colin Quinn to perform at Theatre 99 (Charleston City Paper).
- S.C. foreclosure activity down nearly 28% year-over-year (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks