- Police release descriptions of suspects in escort murder (Live 5 News).
- Kimpson: Fighting for the Democrats (Charleston Patch).
Senate 42 Candidate Washington on Runoff: ‘This is a Race to the Finish’ (Charleston Patch).
- Feds indict retired Citadel professor on child porn charges (Live 5 News).
- The Citadel gets child sex abuse prevention award (Live 5 News).
- Berkeley County deputy accused to hitting restrained inmate (ABC News 4).
- No changes in family court for Dusten Brown, Veronica (ABC News 4).
- Rescues, outages, flooded roads in Charleston, surrounding areas (Post & Courier).
- The Charleston City Paper‘s “Dish Dining Guide” hit newsstands today.
- The ultimate brunch menu.
- Adventure awaits diners who brave off-menu offerings.
- Chef Eva Keilty hits the sweet spot at Warehouse.
- The three forces behind Xiao Bao Biscuit start a fresh new conversation.
- Menus provide a useful compass for navigating culinary trends.
- Three chefs discuss the deliberate process of crafting a restaurant’s menu.
- Suspect in fatal club shooting in custody after police find him hiding beneath mattress (Post & Courier).
- New Restaurant on Hutson Street? (Eater Charleston).
- Murder-for-hire civil charges expand in Latham case (Post & Courier).
- Off the Menu at Mixson (The Scout Guide).
- Former Eutawville police chief indicted for controversial slaying (Live 5 News).
- Feds plan to examine state claim of higher health premiums (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Snack on the Fast Track – Charleston’s Budding Food Truck Scene (Charming Inns).
- Federal officials accuse North Charleston man of failing to register as sex offender (Post & Courier).
- ‘Boastful bandit’ pleads guilty to Mt. Pleasant bank robbery (Live 5 News).
Pet Helpers Adopting Kittens for $25 (Charleston Patch).
- Man arrested for tagging downtown buildings with graffiti (Live 5 News).
- We bet your book club hasn’t lasted a half-century (Charleston City Paper).
Citadel Set to Welcome Record Freshman Class (Charleston Patch).
- AJ Green returns to practice with the Bengals (ABC News 4).
- Former Eutawville police chief indicted on misconduct charge in Bernard Bailey killing (Post & Courier).
- SAIC nabs contract worth up to $900M (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Police: Citizens nab West Ashley purse snatcher (ABC News 4).
- Charleston software firm Benefitfocus files plans for initial public offering (Post & Courier).
Mount Pleasant to Celebrate Businesses in September (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Charleston County room rates up 6.9% (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- SC group launching same-sex marriage effort (ABC News 4).
- Cunningham takes place as new president at Art Institute of Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- SLED: Walterboro man pocketed $45K in customer tax payments (Live 5 News).
Islander 71 to Host “Champagne & Pearls” on December 10th
On Saturday, December 10th, Islander 71, a restaurant on Isle of Palms, will host “Champagne & Pearls,” an oyster roast...