- Mt. Pleasant employee fired, accused of embezzling $52K over tenure (Live 5 News).
Mount Pleasant Moves Forward on Ban of Mobile Devices While Driving (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Flooded wetlands drive feral hogs into subdivisions in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- More Details after local daycare teacher’s arrest (WCBD).
- Sweeney’s opened for business this weekend on John’s Island (Eater Charleston).
- Intermittent lane closures expected on Ravenel Bridge (Live 5 News).
- Marker commemorates Kress lunch counter sit-in (Live 5 News).
- Boeing S.C. won’t hit production goals this year (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Mount Pleasant man killed after car catches on fire (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston cops say woman walking dog attacked, punched in face (Live 5 News).
- Traffic, safety key in DOT ranking of I-526 widening project (Post & Courier).
- Attorneys wrangle over SC cruise terminal permit (ABC News 4).
- Ports Authority seeking dismisal of cruise terminal lawsuit (Post & Courier).
Lindsey Graham: In Middle East, Al-Qaeda Is ‘On Steroids’ (Columbia Patch).
- High School football in the Lowcountry ramps up for 2013 season (WCBD).
Putt-Putt Event Honors Life of Peyton Moore (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Study: White patients more likely to get bariatric surgery compared to black patients (Live 5 News).
- AutoX event held in North Charleston (ABC News 4).
- More mosquitos is good for some Lowcountry businesses (WCBD).
- Stingrays honor Darius Rucker (WCBD).
Charleston’s Top Restaurants (Epicurious).
- A conversation with Chef Robert Irvine of ‘Restaurant: Impossible’ (Post & Courier).
- Deputies: Man beat children, left them on the side of the road (Post & Courier).
- Mobile home numbers on decline in North Charleston, with city policies playing a role (Post & Courier).
Coyotes Spotted on Sullivan’s Island (Mount Pleasant Patch).
Anti-Obama Group Plans Protest Tomorrow Above I-26 (Charleston Patch).
- Dog friendly events in James Island and Mt Pleasant this fall (WCBD).
- Prosecutors hope man’s 45 year sentence brings closure to brutal murder (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County to Spray Standing Water by Air Beginning Aug. 6 (WCBD).
- Serviceman ejected from motorcycle, dies after driving recklessly, police say (Live 5 News).
- 15-year-old Allisen Corpuz leads U.S. Women’s Amateur at Country Club of Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Bulldogs return to the practice field for the first day of fall camp (ABC News 4).
- Main runway at Charleston Air Force Base to reopen this month after reconstruction over past year (Post & Courier).
- McClellanville man pinned upside down in his car for three days (ABC News 4).
- Pride Festival & Rally Photo Gallery (Charleston Scene).
Zombie Storm Revives in the Atlantic Near Florida (Goose Creek Patch).
- South Carolina authorities seek woman posing as federal agent (Post & Courier).
- N. Charleston man charged with shooting teen in head, chest (Live 5 News).
- UPDATE: 3 people killed in plane crash near Conway neighborhood (WCBD).
- Charleston County wants more control of I-526 extension construction (Post & Courier).
Town Considers Adding Police Station at Carolina Park (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Search warrant leads to drug dealing charges for downtown man (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina Gov. Haley’s spokesman takes new role (Post & Courier).
- Trident Medical Center ranked a top hospital for surgery (ABC News 4).
- Man found dead, wife injured in Bluffton home (WCBD).
- Meth lab discovered in Lincolnville, investigators say (Post & Courier).
- New rescue technique to aid Beaufort deputies (ABC News 4).
The Charleston Place Announces 2023 Valentine’s Day Offerings
The Charleston Place today announced its 2023 Valentine’s Day programming. From a Galentine’s Sip and Shop in the courtyard to...