- Mt. Pleasant employee fired, accused of embezzling $52K over tenure (Live 5 News).
Mount Pleasant Moves Forward on Ban of Mobile Devices While Driving (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Flooded wetlands drive feral hogs into subdivisions in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- More Details after local daycare teacher’s arrest (WCBD).
- Sweeney’s opened for business this weekend on John’s Island (Eater Charleston).
- Intermittent lane closures expected on Ravenel Bridge (Live 5 News).
- Marker commemorates Kress lunch counter sit-in (Live 5 News).
- Boeing S.C. won’t hit production goals this year (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Mount Pleasant man killed after car catches on fire (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston cops say woman walking dog attacked, punched in face (Live 5 News).
- Traffic, safety key in DOT ranking of I-526 widening project (Post & Courier).
- Attorneys wrangle over SC cruise terminal permit (ABC News 4).
- Ports Authority seeking dismisal of cruise terminal lawsuit (Post & Courier).
Lindsey Graham: In Middle East, Al-Qaeda Is ‘On Steroids’ (Columbia Patch).
- High School football in the Lowcountry ramps up for 2013 season (WCBD).
Putt-Putt Event Honors Life of Peyton Moore (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Study: White patients more likely to get bariatric surgery compared to black patients (Live 5 News).
- AutoX event held in North Charleston (ABC News 4).
- More mosquitos is good for some Lowcountry businesses (WCBD).
- Stingrays honor Darius Rucker (WCBD).
Charleston’s Top Restaurants (Epicurious).
- A conversation with Chef Robert Irvine of ‘Restaurant: Impossible’ (Post & Courier).
- Deputies: Man beat children, left them on the side of the road (Post & Courier).
- Mobile home numbers on decline in North Charleston, with city policies playing a role (Post & Courier).
Coyotes Spotted on Sullivan’s Island (Mount Pleasant Patch).
Anti-Obama Group Plans Protest Tomorrow Above I-26 (Charleston Patch).
- Dog friendly events in James Island and Mt Pleasant this fall (WCBD).
- Prosecutors hope man’s 45 year sentence brings closure to brutal murder (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County to Spray Standing Water by Air Beginning Aug. 6 (WCBD).
- Serviceman ejected from motorcycle, dies after driving recklessly, police say (Live 5 News).
- 15-year-old Allisen Corpuz leads U.S. Women’s Amateur at Country Club of Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Bulldogs return to the practice field for the first day of fall camp (ABC News 4).
- Main runway at Charleston Air Force Base to reopen this month after reconstruction over past year (Post & Courier).
- McClellanville man pinned upside down in his car for three days (ABC News 4).
- Pride Festival & Rally Photo Gallery (Charleston Scene).
Zombie Storm Revives in the Atlantic Near Florida (Goose Creek Patch).
- South Carolina authorities seek woman posing as federal agent (Post & Courier).
- N. Charleston man charged with shooting teen in head, chest (Live 5 News).
- UPDATE: 3 people killed in plane crash near Conway neighborhood (WCBD).
- Charleston County wants more control of I-526 extension construction (Post & Courier).
Town Considers Adding Police Station at Carolina Park (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Search warrant leads to drug dealing charges for downtown man (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina Gov. Haley’s spokesman takes new role (Post & Courier).
- Trident Medical Center ranked a top hospital for surgery (ABC News 4).
- Man found dead, wife injured in Bluffton home (WCBD).
- Meth lab discovered in Lincolnville, investigators say (Post & Courier).
- New rescue technique to aid Beaufort deputies (ABC News 4).
Volunteers Needed: Going Places to Give 390 Custom Bikes, locks, Helmets to Disadvantaged Kid
Local nonprofit Going Places will be surprising all 390 children that attend Lambs Elementary with a new, custom bike on...
The Wonderer to Host Dia De Los Muertos Party featuring The Knocks
Ugly Sweater 5K Dash Scheduled for December 11th in Summerville
Keegan-Filion Farm to Host Open House in November
Preservation Society of Charleston’s Fall Tours Shares This Week’s Lineup Highlights
Local Mentoring Program Hosts Event to Help Parents Talk to Kids About Sex Effectively
WaterFest, Benefiting Water Mission, to be held on Daniel Island Next Month
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News2 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie