- Ashley Ridge teacher arrested, accused of sending obscene photos to student (Post & Courier).
- Police charge man for stealing several paintings at downtown library (Live 5 News).
- High court rebuffs Cherokee dad in adoption case (Live 5 News).
- At age 86, Summerville coach John McKissick still going strong (Post & Courier).
- Football practice begins at Summerville High School (Live 5 News).
- Lincoln Middle High School jumps from “F” to “A” (WCBD).
- Charleston County Sheriff’s Office investigating Johns Island killing from 1990s after new information surfaces (Post & Courier).
- Man sentenced to 20 years for shooting officer (ABC News 4).
- CofC Athletics unveils new logo, branding (Live 5 News).
- The Lively Streets of Charleston: Jack And Owen McKenzie (Charleston Patch).
- USCG respond to sinking boat (ABC News 4).
- Man rescued from boat that hit jetties in Charleston Harbor (Post & Courier).
Councilman: Don’t Build Sullivan’s Island School at Mount Pleasant’s Expense (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Friends, family remember Marley Lion (ABC News 4).
- Egan’s Oast changes name to to Edmund’s Oast (Charleston City Paper).
- Suit claims storage rental facility ruined rock & roll memorabilia (Live 5 News).
- Boyd 1 of 30 on Manning Watch List (ABC News 4).
- Connor Shaw named to Manning watch list (ABC News 4).
- Daycare teacher accused of throwing child against the wall (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County School Board reaches agreement with member Chris Collins’ church on eviction issue (Post & Courier).
- Ex-MUSC pathologist pleads to misdemeanor count (WCBD).
5 Things to Know About Being Mount Pleasant Mayor (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Marlon Kimpson dominates fundraising race in District 42 (Post & Courier).
- Teen charged for W. Ashley break-in, theft of $6K in jewelry, electronics (Live 5 News).
- President faces scrutiny in SC State changes (ABC News 4).
- If you don’t count college students, there’s less poverty, Census Bureau finds (Post & Courier).
- ‘Camelot’ opens at historic Dock St. Theater (WCBD).
- Beaufort County man gets 45 years for killing woman as kids slept (Live 5 News).
- Jury finds for developer in AVX lawsuit (ABC News 4).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks