- Ashley Ridge teacher arrested, accused of sending obscene photos to student (Post & Courier).
- Police charge man for stealing several paintings at downtown library (Live 5 News).
- High court rebuffs Cherokee dad in adoption case (Live 5 News).
- At age 86, Summerville coach John McKissick still going strong (Post & Courier).
- Football practice begins at Summerville High School (Live 5 News).
- Lincoln Middle High School jumps from “F” to “A” (WCBD).
- Charleston County Sheriff’s Office investigating Johns Island killing from 1990s after new information surfaces (Post & Courier).
- Man sentenced to 20 years for shooting officer (ABC News 4).
- CofC Athletics unveils new logo, branding (Live 5 News).
- The Lively Streets of Charleston: Jack And Owen McKenzie (Charleston Patch).
- USCG respond to sinking boat (ABC News 4).
- Man rescued from boat that hit jetties in Charleston Harbor (Post & Courier).
Councilman: Don’t Build Sullivan’s Island School at Mount Pleasant’s Expense (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Friends, family remember Marley Lion (ABC News 4).
- Egan’s Oast changes name to to Edmund’s Oast (Charleston City Paper).
- Suit claims storage rental facility ruined rock & roll memorabilia (Live 5 News).
- Boyd 1 of 30 on Manning Watch List (ABC News 4).
- Connor Shaw named to Manning watch list (ABC News 4).
- Daycare teacher accused of throwing child against the wall (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County School Board reaches agreement with member Chris Collins’ church on eviction issue (Post & Courier).
- Ex-MUSC pathologist pleads to misdemeanor count (WCBD).
5 Things to Know About Being Mount Pleasant Mayor (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Marlon Kimpson dominates fundraising race in District 42 (Post & Courier).
- Teen charged for W. Ashley break-in, theft of $6K in jewelry, electronics (Live 5 News).
- President faces scrutiny in SC State changes (ABC News 4).
- If you don’t count college students, there’s less poverty, Census Bureau finds (Post & Courier).
- ‘Camelot’ opens at historic Dock St. Theater (WCBD).
- Beaufort County man gets 45 years for killing woman as kids slept (Live 5 News).
- Jury finds for developer in AVX lawsuit (ABC News 4).
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2021 is an...