- Nancy Mace expected to challenge Sen. Lindsey Graham (Post & Courier).
Graham gets challenger in Citadel’s first female graduate (Charleston City Paper).
- Primary field challenging Graham may grow (ABC News 4).
- Report cards released for public schools throughout the state (ABC News 4).
- Authorities close upper King St. to investigate gas leak (Live 5 News).
- Tractor trailer overturns at I-26, I-526 interchange (Live 5 News).
- Slideshow (WCBD).
- Friends celebrate Marley Lion’s birthday by painting Folly boat (Live 5 News).
Lindsey Graham wants to give Putin a ‘firm response’ (Charleston City Paper).
- Former officer charged with aiding a prison escape (The State).
- CofC president to step down, join business school faculty (ABC News 4).
- NTSB: Fatal Georgetown plane crash result of failed trick (ABC News 4).
Listen to Shovels and Rope’s full set from Newport Folk Fest (Charleston City Paper).
- Welcome Home veteran’s job fair set for Aug. 8 (Live 5 News).
- NCPD holds school supply giveaway (ABC News 4).
- Two Boroughs Larder Turns Two (Eater Charleston).
- Winn-Dixie, Bi-Lo recall ground beef: E. coli risk (Live 5 News).
- Local Band Cover of Afternoon is featured in RevAmp.
- Cops: Man fired shot at victim over car’s loud music (Live 5 News).
- Police release sketch of suspect in attempted Summerville kidnapping (WCBD).
- Almost $2500 in art stolen from Charleston County Public Library (ABC News 4).
Linda Page to Announce Mayoral Bid (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Duo wanted for threatening to kill couple, baby girl during armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County Police alert the public to phone scam in the Lowcountry (WCBD).
- Cops: N. Charleston robbery suspect demanded cash, cigarettes (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Author/Illustrator Releases Third Book, Sammy in Space (Lowcountry Dog).
- 2nd suspect arrested in Goose Creek bar shooting (Live 5 News).
- Teen paving way for heart transplant devices at MUSC (ABC News 4).
- Reckless has begun filming (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Place to begin renovations (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- 911 lines down in Williamsburg Co. (Live 5 News).
- In fatal DUI case, judge upholds decision to cut Sam McCauley’s jail time in half (Post & Courier).
- Feds give extra help to laid off Boeing workers (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Lowcountry kids get the chance to perform under the big top (Live 5 News).
- Lowcountry export initiative unveiled (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Bees Ferry Widening Project begins Sunday (ABC News 4).
- Gamecocks 7th, Clemson 8th in preseason poll (WCBD).
- Intersection on Dorchester Road to close for repairs (ABC News 4).
Gaillard Center Announces Second Theo Von Show
Comedian and podcast host Theo Von has added a second show at the Gaillard Center on Saturday, October 23, 2021...
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events20 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview19 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food2 weeks ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island