UPDATE, 9/11/13 – The Sweet Radish Bakeshop has announced that they will open their doors at 9 am on Monday, September 16th.
Sweet Radish Bakeshop, a gluten-free bakery, is reportedly set to open its doors in September. Here are some of the highlights from Eater Charleston who had the scoop first:
- Location: 207 St. Philip St.
- Owner: Julia Ingram, a San Francisco Transplant
- Will have certified gluten-free kitchen
- Menu will include: tarts, muffins, cookies and brownies
- Menu will vary with each season
You can see the full story here.
2022 World Cup Watching Parties in Charleston
The FIFA World Cup, one of the globe’s biggest sporting events, is now underway in Qatar and many Charlestonians may...