Expect plenty of unique items to be for sale including: vintage clothing, accessories, jewelry, clothing, toys, stationery, woodworking, candles, soap, home goods, print art and more.
The folks behind the event have provided a few tips for those planning on attending:
- Parking – There is street parking (if you are lucky), the parking deck off Wragg Court or the ground level parking by the visitor’s center.
- Bring a bag – You might want to bring your own reusable grocery bag to keep your hands free for browsing.
- Bring cash (just in case) – Most of the vendors can credit card, but bring a little cash, just in case. The Music Farm ATM has a $3 surcharge.
- Ask questions. – See something you like, but wish it was in a different color? Ask the vendor. Many of them do custom orders and would love to talk wedding, bridesmaid, baby shower, or corporate custom orders. Just ask!
- Come ready to adopt – Pet Helpers will be on site, with kittens and puppies available for adoption!
- Come hungry (and thirsty) – Hello My Name is BBQ and King of Pops will be there, The Music Farm will be serving up drinks all day as well. So pick up a mimosa while you shop.
Click here for more information.
Maya to Host “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on 2/8
Downtown restaurant Maya is hosting an “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on Wednesday, February 8th. The event will take place...