- SC troopers begin increased enforcement Wednesday (ABC News 4).
AAA predicts less SC travel over July 4th Holiday (ABC News 4).
- Charleston tops another prestigious list; how to combat “Top 10 List Fatigue” (Post & Courier).
- Your July Fourth guide to Charleston-area beaches (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Harbor Fish House Review (Hungry Meets Healthy).
- Reason Foundation ranks S.C. 7th in nation for overall highway performance, efficiency (Post & Courier).
- A rib round-up just in time for the Fourth (Charleston City Paper).
- Baby Veronica’s biological father: ‘I never abandoned my child’ (Live 5 News).
Pet Helpers Offering July 4 Cat Adoption Special (North Charleston Patch).
Bomb Squad: Fourth of July Firework Safety No Laughing Matter (North Charleston Patch).
- 9 homes destroyed, 17 impacted after possible tornado hits Florence (Live 5 News).
Alex Rodriguez Arrives in Charleston (Mount Pleasant Patch).
Arrest Made in Johnson Street Shooting (Charleston Patch).
- Folly Beach to celebrate reopening of county park (Live 5 News).
- Mayor: Folly alcohol ban could drive beach traffic (Live 5 News).
- Ridgeville couple in critical condition following high speed chase (ABC News 4).
- Police: Copper thieves caught red-handed at Mt. Pleasant hotel (Live 5 News).
- 41 groups participating in Lowcountry History Fair (ABC News 4).
- Find the same comforting bowls of spaghetti and lasagna at the newest Pane e Vino, sans patio (Charleston City Paper).
- The Town of Summerville is Hosting an Art Post Card Contest (Summerville Journal Scene).
Oysters on the Point Returns on February 5th with Empire Strikes Brass
The Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina will host its third Oysters on the Point event of the season on Saturday,...