Some other Park Circle and Charleston-area businesses will also be joining the party. Here’s what to expect at the event:
- The coffeehouse will be open and slinging caffeinated beverages, desserts and more
- Coastal Coffee Roasters will be on-site until 7 pm. They will be freshly roasting “Kind Grind” – the Orange Spot/Lowcountry Aids Services three-region collaboration. All proceeds will benefit LAS.
- Live music from The V-Tones
- Cory’s Grilled Cheese will have food available
- King of Pops
- Old Whaling Company will be on-hand. There soaps are now for sale at The Orange Spot.
- Corn hole, bocce and other lawn games
- A photo booth from Flip-Flix
- Massage chair offering 5-10 minute massages. All tips will be donated to LAS.
- Oh and your friendly neighborhood Holy City Sinner will be there too!
The Orange Spot will also have specials throughout the day. Take a look at what they offering below:
See you all there!
MOJA Arts Festival Event ‘Reggae Block Dance’ Relocated to Hampton Park
Due to a series of King Tides forecast for today and tomorrow, the MOJA Arts Festival’s Reggae Block Dance at...