- Five workers hospitalized after explosion near electrical conduit at Patriots Point in Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- Crews find body off Sullivan’s Island (Live 5 News).
- Officials identify victims of plane crash in McClellanville (WCBD).
- Investigator: No indication of distress before double-fatal plane crash (Live 5 News).
- Chris Latham tells court that murder-for-hire allegations ruined his life, cost him job at Bank of America (Post & Courier).
- Old Village Post House Gets State Award for Environmental Protection (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Mt. Pleasant police looking for man who attacked female jogger (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Tea Plantation featured in the Washington Post.
- Lawmakers Celebrate Arrival of Gun Manufacturer (Charleston Patch).
- SC State gets accreditation warning (ABC News 4).
- Downtown deluge a torment for Charleston (Post & Courier).
- SC unemployment steady at 8 percent for May (WCBD).
- 1,300 SCE&G customers were without power in Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- Power was restored around 3 pm.
- Man arrested after allegedly shooting 2 men with shotgun (ABC News 4).
- Doctors, researchers want cancer funds restored (ABC News 4).
- Filing opens today in state Senate 42 race for Robert Ford’s former seat (Post & Courier).
- Boeing says 787 orders rise to 930, lifted by business at Paris Air Show (Post & Courier).
- Officer Commended for Stopping Armed Robbery in Progress (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- National Guard unit from Summerville headed for Afghanistan (Post & Courier).
- NCPD arrest suspect for rape at behavioral center (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston suspect charged with shooting at another man during holdup outside Greyhound station on Dorchester Road (Post & Courier).
- Mt. Pleasant gas station clerk robbed at knifepoint (Live 5 News).
- Indaco Means Pizza, Italian and Negronis on King Street (Eater Charleston).
- Roofing company workers charged with stealing $5,000 worth of copper from Joe Riley Park (Live 5 News).
- Ciuffo signs contract with Tampa Bay (ABC News 4).
neve/hawk kisses Charleston good-bye (Charleston City Paper).
- Battery set to host Tampa Bay Saturday.
- Evening Post property project could begin within year (Post & Courier).
- Police search for suspect after early morning robbery (ABC News 4).
- Pinewood’s Quiz Bowl Team places at National Academic Championship (Live 5 News).
- Man awaiting murder trial dies in Sumter jail (ABC News 4).
- Father, son wanted following high speed chase, $45k AC theft (Live 5 News).
- Solicitor: Man sentenced to life for sexually abusing two boys (ABC News 4).
- N. Charleston man accused of threatening to hunt down police (Live 5 News).
- Police trying to track down man wanted in West Ashley shooting investigation (ABC News 4).
Events5 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...
Events23 hours ago
Cordovas Announce Limited Residency at The Pour House
Events24 hours ago
Itinerant Literate to Host Bookstore Romance Day Event on August 20th
Events1 day ago
Modern Literary Legends Set to Unite in Charleston this Fall
Events1 day ago
State Officials, Google Executive to Headline SCDE Summit Highlighting Computer Science and STEM Education
Events1 day ago
Gov’t Mule to Play the Music Hall Next Month
Booze2 days ago
Wine Down Wednesday Returns to Old Towne Creek County Park Next Month