- Former School of the Arts senior who used “n word” in a tweet files lawsuit against Charleston County School District (Post & Courier).
- Beware what you post online; Social Intelligence is watching you (Charleston City Paper).
- Authorities investigating Ladson double shooting (Live 5 News).
N. Charleston planning commission approves Darius Rucker Blvd. (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston seeks graphic artist for $5,000 oil tank mural commission (Post & Courier).
- CofC professor to brave English Channel (Live 5 News).
- CCSO deputy cleared after shooting suspect (ABC News 4).
- Civil War cannons return to Ft. Moultrie (ABC News 4).
- Coroner: Summerville mom’s bathtub death accidental (ABC News 4).
ReStore Farmers Market Open for Business (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Firefighter hit by alleged drunk driver remains at MUSC (Live 5 News).
- What lawmakers did (and didn’t) do this year in Columbia (Post & Courier).
- UPDATED: Joe Bustos Resigns Suddenly as Charleston GOP Chair (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- College of Charleston’s Carl Wise named to Freshman All-American team (Post & Courier).
Local Organizations Partnering for Overdose Awareness Day Event on August 31st
The Charleston County Department of Alcohol and other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS or the Charleston Center) is partnering with the...